Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Chastity, #1

In the 1980's, after a career-ending injury shatters her (and, really, her mother's) Olympic dreams, 17 year-old Chastity Marks finds an escape in a popular series of vampire novels... but little does she know that the novels conceal a secret underworld of blood, agony, and death - a world that she will be dragged into kicking and screaming. The classic Chaos! Character returns - reimagined, rebooted, and ready for blood! Join fan-favorite scribe MARC ANDREYKO (Batwoman, Torso, Manhunter) and artist Dave Acosta for the blood-curdling adventures of a girl who is most definitely NOT your father's vampire!

Full article here.

BANNED

Looks good. But they had me with a Chastity solo. And written by Marc Andreyko. It is getting better and better.

Regarding the preview. Her Mother is more scary than most Monsters. And People like that exist in real life.

BANNED

Glad I read the preview. I clicked on the article because I grew up as a kid during the "Bad Girl" era in the early '90s and Chastity was a favorite of mine at the time, but that's not something I'd buy today (in fact if I'd just seen this cover I'd pass right over it to the next book, thinking it was trash). I've liked Andreyko's writing before, and this was pretty good. I'm probably going to pick up the first issue at least now.

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

This is great but its a shame that the Chaos story just spoiled half of Chastity's life.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I can't wait! I am for sure gonna check this out.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!