Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Marvel writers/editors prefer Inhumans over X-Men

"Name one cooler X-Man then Moon Girl"
    "Cyclops"

Medal! THAT GUY! NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I got a good laugh out of this and if these are marvel editors it sure explains a lot. Soule's part was hilarious. "They are fighting for their culture." lmao
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It's (mostly) a free world, they are entitled to like whoever best.

BANNED

My thread title is better.

BANNED

So I wonder why didn't they put their names?

BANNED

The guy who said the Moon Girl thing looks so smug i want to slap him.

If these are the people who are in charge of marvel creative no wonder it's a disaster right now.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    So I wonder why didn't they put their names?
    So people don't drop the books they edit? I know I personally won't buy another soule book. Liking the inhumans is one thing but I can't figure out what kind of mindset he has to be all "Cultural is more important than living." Especially when Nuhumans know nothing of Inhuman culture. Maybe theres a one drop inhuman rule and when you find out your one it supersedes everything.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Eh, as soon as I saw the guy with the button-up sweater worn over a Ducktales t-shirt, all credibility for this went right out the window. How can I trust their writing choices when they make such poor wardrobe choices?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I got a good laugh out of this and if these are marvel editors it sure explains a lot. Soule's part was hilarious. "They are fighting for their culture." lmao
    Yeah I was Laughing at that too.

OK EVERYONE YOU HEARD MARVEL Editorial X-men are BAD GUYS because they are trying to save their lives and stay on a Planet that they are native to and Love.

You sure wouldn't know it from how this whole mess has been written. Hell, from how the Inhuman Royals are being portrayed, you could probably make a pretty good case for the X-Offices having undermined the Inhumans' big push with the T-Mist plot.

At the end of the day, though, the X-Men just plain sell better. Editors and writers can like who they want, but it's still their job to make money for Marvel and, for now at least, that means cranking out X-Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    The guy who said the Moon Girl thing looks so smug i want to slap him.

If these are the people who are in charge of marvel creative no wonder it's a disaster right now.
    For that guy's question of naming one X-Man cooler than Moon Girl, the shorter list would be naming the ones worse than her and even then it's really only the joke characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    You sure wouldn't know it from how this whole mess has been written. Hell, from how the Inhuman Royals are being portrayed, you could probably make a pretty good case for the X-Offices having undermined the Inhumans' big push with T-Mist plot.

At the end of the day, though, the X-Men just plain sell better. Editors and writers can like who they want, but it's still their job to make money for Marvel and, for now at least, that means cranking out X-Books.
    The sad part is the Inhuman team didn't do much to make the view better. They had two books and dealt with Johnny Storm kissing Medusa and Black Bolt killing his own subjects than them doing anything about their cultural mist. With everything the x-men inherently stand for I really do want to know who said "Let's gas them, the people will love seeing them being oppressed and run off the planet."

If the story was accepted I almost guarantee we would be world finding with mutants come march instead of them regaining their rightful place.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    For that guy's question of naming one X-Man cooler than Moon Girl, the shorter list would be naming the ones worse than her and even then it's really only the joke characters.
    Heck even that character in "Worst X-men ever" was better.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Mighty Member

I am so shocked at this. -_-