Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I actually feel kind of sad for them.
    Before, they were just giving BS favoritism in the comics but now they have to get a bunch of full grown adults to get on camera and say "THE INHUMANS ARE BETTER GUIIIIIIIZ!" while the voting bar has to go up which we all know is just a metaphor for Marvel's erection with each attempt to make us pity genocidal maniacs.

Well, now everything is clear

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    You sure wouldn't know it from how this whole mess has been written. Hell, from how the Inhuman Royals are being portrayed, you could probably make a pretty good case for the X-Offices having undermined the Inhumans' big push with the T-Mist plot.

At the end of the day, though, the X-Men just plain sell better. Editors and writers can like who they want, but it's still their job to make money for Marvel and, for now at least, that means cranking out X-Books.
    No. I think ''Marvel'' are genuinely this disconnected from reality. Soule wouldn't have given his Peanut metaphor otherwise. These people aren't passionate about the legacy and importance of the X-Men. They don't care. Half of them would probably list Gwenpool as their favorite marvel character.

Remember Jason Aaron came on here during AvX. He was confused why this board was so Anti-Avengers and didn't get why we were all cheering Rachel on when she beat up the Avengers during his tie-in.

BANNED

He did? I wonder if he was surprised that people were cheering cyclops?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    So I wonder why didn't they put their names?
    Probably an attempt to prevent them from being attacked on social media by over-zealous fans.

Remember Remenders I don't like metaphors, and his hobo piss comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Agronac919 View Post
    "Name one cooler X-Man then Moon Girl"
    "Cyclops"

Medal! THAT GUY! NOW!
    That dude' making us black men look bad. He had to ask such a stupid question?!
    Last edited by SomeCBFanboy; 12-20-2016 at 01:02 PM.

BANNED

Yes, he was. Marvel as a whole were very confused as to the fan response towards Cyclops during AvX. Nick Lowe even commented on twitter that they were all really surprised and that he was pleased by it. Gillen also wore a Cyclops was Right T-Shirt to NYCC.

At NYCC right after AvX, a bunch of fans were also cheering ''Free Cyclops'' during the Avengers panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Yes, he was. Marvel as a whole were very confused as to the fan response towards Cyclops during AvX. Nick Lowe even commented on twitter that they were all really surprised and that he was pleased by it. Gillen also wore a Cyclops was Right T-Shirt to NYCC.

At NYCC right after AvX, a bunch of fans were also cheering ''Free Cyclops'' during the Avengers panel.
    ...Ok there's disconnect and then there's...whatever is going on in editorial. No one seriously considered how AvX would look after the decimation years?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Probably an attempt to prevent them from being attacked on social media by over-zealous fans.
    Nah, who'd do that? I'd simply stop buying every book written or edited by them

Also look at the comment section

According to Soule, Cyclops would have disapproved Emma's actions during Death of X.

I think a lot of it is tongue and cheek to the complex. 'oh I'm the in humans writer so I must say" or "always the Inhumans just not X-Men'. They're trolling in the video they don't believe what they're saying.

These guys never put anything on mutants on the youtube channel but now the Inhumans are involved is another story .

I do not give a damn about their opinion prefer to keep the comments the people are with the X-mens and that's all that matters .

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    According to Soule, Cyclops would have disapproved Emma's actions during Death of X.
    I'm just gonna go ahead and disagree. Like with many thing.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Cyclops obviously approves of peanut allergies.