Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    According to Soule, Cyclops would have disapproved Emma's actions during Death of X.
    Only thing I think he would've disagreed with was rushing into war so quickly and that telepathic broadcast, but in the long run, he de would've sided with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Only thing I think he would've disagreed with was rushing into war so quickly and that telepathic broadcast, but in the long run, he de would've sided with her.
    Well, Cyclops died before there was confirmation of what was killing them was the Terrigen Mist.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I can't see Cyclops not siding with Emma.

BANNED

Well, Cyclops died before there was confirmation of what was killing them was the Terrigen Mist.
    Before he died, he said he wanted to be 100% sure it was the mist.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    That dude' making us black men look bad. He had to ask such a stupid question?!
    LMAO I had the same thought. When I heard the black man say Inhumans I started shaking my head. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    I can't see Cyclops not siding with Emma.
    I can't see everyone not siding with Emma.

BANNED

According to Soule, Cyclops would have disapproved Emma's actions during Death of X.
    Honestly I think so too. In DoX#1 Scott wanted to be absolutely sure before he kicked it.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

I dunno,Moon Girl could get her own Disney Princess movie that'll make her a hit with kids who barely even know what a mutant is nowadays.

What could he possibly know about Cyclops?

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    No. I think ''Marvel'' are genuinely this disconnected from reality. Soule wouldn't have given his Peanut metaphor otherwise. These people aren't passionate about the legacy and importance of the X-Men. They don't care. Half of them would probably list Gwenpool as their favorite marvel character.

Remember Jason Aaron came on here during AvX. He was confused why this board was so Anti-Avengers and didn't get why we were all cheering Rachel on when she beat up the Avengers during his tie-in.
    Is that why he barely featured Rachel after Vol 4? Think her last shoeing in the first series was the teacher night out thing where all the guys wanted Warbird and she was left dateless.

Poor Rachel hasn't had a love life since Korvus which wasn't her choice. Phoenix forced that on them. Don't think she's even kissed a guy since Korvus let alone shared her bed with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    At the end of the day, though, the X-Men just plain sell better. Editors and writers can like who they want, but it's still their job to make money for Marvel and, for now at least, that means cranking out X-Books.
    Do the X-Book really make a lot of money though? Maybe more than Inhumans books... but X-Books... a lot of money in general?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    What could he possibly know about Cyclops?
    Maybe he was talking about the X-men adaptations.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Do the X-Book really make a lot of money though? Maybe more than Inhumans books... but X-Books... a lot of money in general?
    They make more than the others but Spider-Man I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Honestly I think so too. In DoX#1 Scott wanted to be absolutely sure before he kicked it.
    Then when he found out that New Mist kills and after Decimation years, decides to kill the cloud. Kill it dead.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    They're sure sellers that need no publicity to sell and are barely affected by relaunchs, the thing that is killing them is offing main characters like Cyclops and turn the other into idiots...