View Poll Results: X-Men did you used to like the Inhumans?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

44 34.92%
  • No

21 16.67%
  • Always Meh

61 48.41%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

No. They rubbed me the wrong way when I was first introduced to them in the aftermath of Storm and Black Panther's wedding.

I can honestly say I didn't know what an innuman was until like a year ago during bendis'a "girls night out" issue.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

All-New Member

Inhumans = religous fanatics....threaten their sacred cloud, they kill ya! Mimics current day events..

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I liked them before, I still like them now.

Not sure why a bad VS event would change this for anyone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Not sure why a bad VS event would change this for anyone.
    LOL. You know exactly why this event would change this for some people, you just don't agree with it. Don't act like you haven't been in these contentious Inhumans/X-Men threads up to your gills.

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    LOL. You know exactly why this event would change this for some people, you just don't agree with it. Don't act like you haven't been in these contentious Inhumans/X-Men threads up to your gills.
    I have but mostly over continuity and writing issues

I still find the forced conflict between the two races purposefully dumbing down both sides to make them fight. I know I am not the only one, so I don't know why it would reflect on long term opinions on either franchise?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I still find the forced conflict between the two races purposefully dumbing down both sides to make them fight. I know I am not the only one, so I don't know why it would reflect on long term opinions on either franchise?
    See: The Complex. Again, you know the answer, you just don't agree with the reasoning behind it. (Note: this is not an attack on your position at all, just an impartial observation.)

BANNED

Let's not pretend X-Men fans don't justifiably hate them over a VS event. More so because they tried to co-opt their entire theme.

Incredible Member

I don't mind them I just want their toxic "culture" out of my X-books for good.

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    See: The Complex. Again, you know the answer, you just don't agree with the reasoning behind it. (Note: this is not an attack on your position at all, just an impartial observation.)
    Well yeah, but we're talking about reasonable open minds and changing opinions.

Complex really doesn't fit that requirement :P

I liked them a lot in the 94' fantastic four animated serie, I can't stand them now.

BANNED

Other than Crystal, no.

I always kind of thought they were pretty uninteresting. I will say that I gained some more interest in Medusa after A-force showed me that she wasn't just a joke. I just never thought she was very intimidating at all. Her powers are kind of... meh. Now I can see her being slightly intimidating if you are a b-list inexperienced hero.

First saw them in the Fantastic Four cartoon from the 90s and thought they were neat at best.

I always thought Crystal was sorta interesting.. the rest were pretty meh, the concept wasn't ever presented in a way where it could appeal to me. The newhumans aren't particularly different in their mehness to me.