View Poll Results: X-Men did you used to like the Inhumans?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

44 34.92%
  • No

21 16.67%
  • Always Meh

61 48.41%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I have but mostly over continuity and writing issues

I still find the forced conflict between the two races purposefully dumbing down both sides to make them fight. I know I am not the only one, so I don't know why it would reflect on long term opinions on either franchise?
    Well, when you are only interested in one side and you are sick of your favorites characters getting the short end of the stick in line-wide events; you tend to become resentful.

Well yeah, but we're talking about reasonable open minds and changing opinions.

Complex really doesn't fit that requirement :P
    Yeah, because that kept constantly calling us paranoid psychos are the paragons of reason.

I don't have an overly strong opinion on them, but as long as they are pushed as 'mutant replacements' and their storyline keeps the characters I like down, I won't support them with any money.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Eh. I still like Quake.

Still annoyed when Black bolt and co. hijacked the Vulcan war and took the victory lap from the X-men who had fought Vulcan for so long on their own.

I liked the Inhumans on the Blue Area of the Moon. The mist and all the new "Inhumans" is absolutely horrid.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

I like Crystal (even before they tried to turn her into the "hardcore, tough leader lady"), I like Ms. Marvel, I think Moon Girl's cute, I think the Royal Family is interesting, and I like the Inhuman books I've read and am reading.

But I hate this Terrigen storyline and am completely on the X-Men's side.

Go Kamala, I'd take her over any young/new x-man introduced in the last decade or so.

Aside from her I'm entirely indifferent.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Incredible Member

I guess I liked them enough when they were featured in the X-men stories. I liked their concept. Ever since Marvel tried to turn them into the X-men not owned by Fox though, they've lost any appeal they had.

Always liked Medusa and Crystal, but over all the Inhumans never came close to the level the X-Men has w/ me.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 12-20-2016 at 09:43 PM.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

Well yeah, but we're talking about reasonable open minds and changing opinions.

Complex really doesn't fit that requirement :P
    Why would we be reasonable? Despite the insane amount of evidence some people still say it's just a ''complex''.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I said 'yes' because I liked Ms. Marvel. I didn't really care one way or the other about inhumans beyond her, but I might've been interested with a different approach. Now, I've stopped buying Ms. Marvel and will never buy any inhuman book ever.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

I still do.

I like humans too, and they've killed more mutants than the Inhumans ever have. Or, the Dark Riders. Sentinels. The Avengers.

I hope everyone getting all "team pride!" about this and acting like it's the first time an entity has threatened the X-Men ever are enjoying themselves, but from the outside, it just looks silly, pointless, and weirdly hateful. It's the same rage as five years ago, or ten, or twenty, the group or illness just changes. But, the rage and fan-paranoia is perpetual.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

I don't know enough about the Inhumans to dislike them, but I thought they were cool in the Fantastic Four cartoon in the 90s. Black Bolt especially as he made a cool intro when he defeated the Thing with ease. I also remember Medusa sharing the same voice actor as Storm from the X-Men cartoon. The Inhumans are ok to me and I'm not gonna hate on them just because these writers or the higher ups at Marvel are putting them against the X-Men. Same thing goes for the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    I still do.

I like humans too, and they've killed more mutants than the Inhumans ever have. Or, the Dark Riders. Sentinels. The Avengers.

I hope everyone getting all "team pride!" about this and acting like it's the first time an entity has threatened the X-Men ever are enjoying themselves, but from the outside, it just looks silly, pointless, and weirdly hateful. It's the same rage as five years ago, or ten, or twenty, the group or illness just changes. But, the rage and fan-paranoia is perpetual.
    Well Marvel never concurrently published "Sentinel Comics" or "Genoshan Magistrate" along with X-Men books and tried to sell readers on how relatable these giant purple robots were and whatever metaphor Cameron Hodge represented.

Mighty Member

Marvel writers have never said "You know what, the Purifiers have a valid point" before.

Yes, I liked the classic versions introduced in Fantastic Four back in the day (reprints!), especially Black Bolt, Medusa and Gorgon. Crystal was also ok I guess.

Haven't read too much other material with them, only Hickman's Avengers stories and their space crossover with Vulcan a few years back.