Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

I'm guessing Thunderbolts will be cancelled then relaunched as a tie-in miniseries for the HYDRA event.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

If T-Bolts bites the dust, would that mean Songbird rejoining Sunspot's Avengers team? Winter Soldier and Kobik's plot would end up being resolved in Steve Rogers' book, I'm not sure where the other original T-Bolts would end up. Back to limbo I suppose.

Any book lasting beyond twelve issues should be considered a success. Scarlet Witch, Moon Girl, and Hellcat should all be considered successes. Black Knight and Solo should be considered bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I hope Spider-Woman isn't cancelled.
    Me too.

I just lost Scarlet Witch and Black Widow...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Dr strange and the sorcerers supreme will probably go down by issue 8 - 12... It's issue #2 sales were 20k from 120 K of issue #1... Mosaic will die at 11 probably, maybe at 9

Amazing Member

I can see Thunderbolts having an immediate relaunch, people did not seem to care for this iteration which was largely tied to the art. So i could see them wiping the slate clean with a quick relaunch

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Me too.

I just lost Scarlet Witch and Black Widow...
    BW will be relaunched and SW will end back in Uncanny Avengers or something else. I don't see them out of play for a long time.
    Last edited by Tofali; 12-21-2016 at 11:04 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DangitBobby View Post
    I can see Thunderbolts having an immediate relaunch, people did not seem to care for this iteration which was largely tied to the art. So i could see them wiping the slate clean with a quick relaunch
    I don't think relaunchs will help at this point... Look at ultimates 2, it sold terribly, as it if was never relaunched

Quote Originally Posted by DangitBobby View Post
    Black Widow & Winter Soldier leading Tbolts!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

That could be something interesting to see.

Sold!
    (Or Secret Avengers)
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

1) Solo is cancelled? But only two issues have come out so far.
    2) I saw somewhere that said Slapstick was going to be a miniseries.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Fantastic Member

mosaic is on life support marvel just doesnt want to admit failure and is probably takin a huge loss on the book they literally sent out like 15,000 free copies of issue 2.. moon girl is in no danger as from what i heard its gets at least 25,000 to maybe 40k in sales be it a reduced rate for some school reading program. is anyone suprized foolkiller slapstick and solo are canceled marvel is probbaly gonna say that was part of the plan and have them slot back into deadpool, Doc strange and the sorcere supremes is a good book but extremely unnescarry but probably gets 12 issues after all teh money issue 1 made because of loot crate. Also im hearing cap sam wilson is ending and the main cap book is going to 2xmonth full time. Also just based on talking to a few other owners there will be a ton more canceleations coming after april may of this year

For heaven's sake, why doesn't Marvel just be honest and call most of their new launches "min series"? It's fairly obvious they have no reasonable plans to continue anything past the first year or two anymore.

Some of these books are good; you just get into them then they are canceled. They really don't give a lot of them a fair chance first.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    mosaic is on life support marvel just doesnt want to admit failure and is probably takin a huge loss on the book they literally sent out like 15,000 free copies of issue 2.. moon girl is in no danger as from what i heard its gets at least 25,000 to maybe 40k in sales be it a reduced rate for some school reading program. is anyone suprized foolkiller slapstick and solo are canceled marvel is probbaly gonna say that was part of the plan and have them slot back into deadpool, Doc strange and the sorcere supremes is a good book but extremely unnescarry but probably gets 12 issues after all teh money issue 1 made because of loot crate. Also im hearing cap sam wilson is ending and the main cap book is going to 2xmonth full time. Also just based on talking to a few other owners there will be a ton more canceleations coming after april may of this year
    Thanks for the info.
    I know it's a horrible thing to say but I seriously can not wait to see which books get cancelled.

Hmmm... I'm just gonna make wild guesses for funzies;
    First thing that came to my mind is Squadron Supreme but I can't even see it on the March solicits so I guess it's cancelled already?
    Thunderbolts, Prowler, Mosaic, 2099, Silk, Power Man and Iron Fist, GLA.

We'll see I guess.