Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    We already know that 2019 is the Netflix pull out year.
    We also know that Jessica Jones S2, Iron Fist S2 and Luke Cage S2 are in some stage of filming or pre-production and are very likely to still drop on Netflix in 2018.
    The question mark is on DD S3, Defenders S2 and a Punisher S2 it seems to me.
    Daredevil season 3 is happening. They dropped a brief teaser for it and Vincent D'onofrio confirmed he's a part of it and actually tweeted today that he was headed to a table read for one of the episodes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    From the article:

These shows are co-produced. If they aren't on Netflix, I'm skeptical that they could be anywhere.
    Air them on youtube.

The number of channels out there is not an issue as long as you don't target channels where you have to buy overpriced packages on Direct Tv or Spectrum.

Niffleheim

Issue #151 of Guardians of the Galaxy is the last too bad the book is going to be cancelled as per bleedingcool.
    Last edited by Tofali; 11-09-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Issue #151 of Guardians of the Galaxy is the last too bad the book is going to be cancelled as per bleedingcool.
    Damn, Duggan was doing and awesome job with this book too. Too bad Bendis ruined it for everybody.

Seriously?!?
    They just started the "Legacy" numbering with #146 this month, didn't they?

All-New Member

The issue was cancelled, but not the series, at least not yet. This cancelled solicitation could be that issue #150 will include "Part 1 and Part 2" of the storyline or #151 is coming out later (series going monthly perhaps).

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Seriously?!?
    They just started the "Legacy" numbering with #146 this month, didn't they?
    Tales of Suspense is launching at 100 and ends with 104. The Miles Morales Spider-Man book and Invincible Iron Man are both possibly losing their legacy numbering early on too due to creative team changeover.

Anyway, yeah, apparently GOTG 151 isn't happening. Cancelled according to Diamond.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...he-galaxy-151/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire360 View Post
    The issue was cancelled, but not the series, at least not yet. This cancelled solicitation could be that issue #150 will include "Part 1 and Part 2" of the storyline or #151 is coming out later (series going monthly perhaps).
    I hope that's the case. GotG should have been monthly from the beginning; I think the double-shipping put a lot of people off. It certainly put me off.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Damn, Duggan was doing and awesome job with this book too. Too bad Bendis ruined it for everybody.
    People really need to wait before reacting to something BC puts up. GotG will be ok, per Duggan's Twitter page.

https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...84248168837120

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    People really need to wait before reacting to something BC puts up. GotG will be ok, per Duggan's Twitter page.

but BC are so accurate and reliable and fun too

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    but BC are so accurate and reliable and fun too
    Not always. Not always accurate, but most of the time fun, if not for their articles, for the comments people make.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post

Well he is not saying the title isn't cancelled. I don't think the story will suddenly stop or anything but there is clearly some changes. Maybe the name of the book?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Well he is not saying the title isn't cancelled. I don't think the story will suddenly stop or anything but there is clearly some changes. Maybe the name of the book?
    I doubt it. The issue could just be delayed a month due to art. But we don't know yet - which is why it's good to wait for all the facts to come out.

Spectacular Member

I think it's a bit ridiculous to assume that Guardians of the Galaxy is cancelled. It's not near cancellation numbers yet and it's a franchise they're interested in keeping alive. I can guarantee with 100% certainty that the book isn't cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbledarber View Post
    . . . I can guarantee with 100% certainty that the book isn't cancelled.
    That might be a rash promise.
    Considering it's Marvel, they may have cancelled it so they can relaunch it with a name change or a bright shiny new "Fantabulous First Issue!!!" and oodles of those collectible limited quantity gimmick covers!