Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1130
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Nope not the case. Marvel as a publisher is and has been now in a publishing cycle where few books see past #25.
    They are going to stop/start/renumber for the foreseeable future and what you buy monthly has little to no barring.
    Just because they renumber doesn't mean they're cancelled. There will always be an Avengers book, there won't always be an Inhumans book.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Thanos confirmed canceled with next issue. Starlins Infinity story this summer though.

Marvel Two-In-One is probably done. If not it'll need to be retooled. We've had teasers for Uncanny 1 and Amazing 2 - looks like the Fantastic 4 are back!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Thanos confirmed canceled with next issue. Starlins Infinity story this summer though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Marvel Two-In-One is probably done. If not it'll need to be retooled. We've had teasers for Uncanny 1 and Amazing 2 - looks like the Fantastic 4 are back!
    I hope not. These are two of my current favorites

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I hope not. These are two of my current favorites
    Marvel Two-In-One is basically diet Fantastic Four, if the FF comes back with Reed and Sue attached and it's by Zdarsky, you'll have nothing to worry about

FF is by Slott. But Two-In-One is NOT cancelled. Looks like they're sharing Ben like they used to share Peter. Retool to be more like the original Two-In-One I assume. Thing and random other heroes.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

FF is by Slott. But Two-In-One is NOT cancelled. Looks like they're sharing Ben like they used to share Peter. Retool to be more like the original Two-In-One I assume. Thing and random other heroes.
    That's good to hear....cuase there's been enough cancellations beginning this year...!!

So, the Two-in-One" will be a bit like the various "Marvel Team-Up" series, but with Thing instead of Spidey as the primary character teaming up?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I've just read Thing & the Golem from the old Marvl Two in One.
    If they can do random team-ups like that and not "Thing and Iconic Hero who already has an ongoing", I'm up for it.

And avoid Moon Girl too, because he's already been in her book a few times. Would be good to see him team up with Venom - what would he make of the fact it's no longer Flash wearing the symbiote? Of course, they could use Flash too, as he's now Anti-Venom.

The annual is Thing and Infamous Iron Man, though Doom was already in the series anyway.

Have heard Marvels Infinity Wars event will feature Thanos, GOTG, Adam Warlock and Captain Marvel.
    Hopefully when this storyline is complete Thanos will get a new series.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Spectacular Member

Screw you Marvel......

Fantastic Member

some cancelation news i just heard exiles done at 12 weapon h done at 12 either a one shot or mini series to follow up with the real wolverine against weapon h to wrap the story up....it will be denied but west coast avengers is done might go unitl issue 11 or 12 but it was not renewed and caseli already has a big book lined up after his ff issue spidey deadppol also wrapping real soon but a few new deadpool limited series on tap for 2019

Exiles ending was obvious from the issue #12 solicit and cover. Sad to see it go as I love AoA Blink but the sales have been atrocious so it's no surprise.

I think the Exiles writer is doing the Miles book.