Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    Why are you happy that books that people enjoy are being cancelled?

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you meant 'moving along' like 'hit the bricks' or 'shuffling off'
    No? I genuinely like those books :P

All-New Member

I'm sad to see Foolkiller go. It's a surprisingly great series and the best of the Deadpool spin-off series. I'm hoping Max Bemis finds another series, hopefully one that is able to go on longer. These three spin-offs definitely did not have staying-power.

Incredible Member

I highly dought Marvel would cancel Thunderbolts while it is such an essential book in the Marvel universe unless they have some kind of a replacement.

I miss Ant-Man. Will miss Spider-Woman. She had a good run. Was enjoying GLA now there is no point. My Marvel pull list will be down to nothing. This is why I'm enjoying DC Rebirth. And just recently got into Valiant Armor Hunters HC. Image Descender. Dark Horse BPRD. Going to try Black Hammer. When Marvel gets back to ongoings and quits this yearly relaunch and these main events of hero vs hero I'll come back. Marvel needs a change at the top. CW II has been awful and I stopped after #3. As soon as I get into something it is either cancelled or the year ends and everything is changed again. Marvel has been disappointing to say the least.
    Last edited by Dreaded Porcupine; 12-20-2016 at 07:43 PM.

I think Scarlet Witch honestly has at least another arc in it. So hopefully it can put out at least another 6 or 8 issues cuz I really like that book.

Moon Girl is going to stick around cuz of all the little kids reading it.

Anything else is fair game for cancellation though.
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

BANNED

I hope Moon Girl isn't truly cancel and that Hellcat doesn't end...I mean I want to see Jen Walters return to the series at least to show Patsy that she's alive and well.

I'm kind of sad Black Widow and Scarlet Witch are ending and I was hoping for more Great Lake Avengers, it does have a nice art in it.

I would love to see more of Slapstick as the creative team on that one is Fred Van Lente and Reilly Brown, two great men who know Marvel characters well.

How sad we never did get to see Spider-woman meet the Original X-men under Hopeless pen. How Hopeless, literally.

I'm willing to see Marvel through as long as the creative teams can make the books interesting to buy, but even I'm getting tired of Marvel constant reboots and Hero vs hero events.

I'm venturing into Dynamite and Valiant and somehow DC Rebirth, at least the good DC Rebirth stories that respect the character and their histories.

word on the street is that Bleedingcoolnews.com is being canceled

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Not GLA?! It's only just started! I'll miss Spider-Woman, that's been a great book.
    spider woman has been great. fingers crossed it can continue

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sonic View Post
    word on the street is that Bleedingcoolnews.com is being canceled
    Say what you want about them, they are the best and only source when it comes to seeing which books are ending and when.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTie-chan View Post
    Moon Girl is going to stick around cuz of all the little kids reading it.
    Moon Girl will stick around because there's hundreds of millions of dollars at stake with a DisMarvel animated movie like Big Hero 6.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Glad Mosiac and Moon Girl are moving along.

I hope Spider-Woman isn't cancelled.
    Same here.

More diversity is never a bad thing.

Astonishing Member

I like Mosaic, so this is good news for me.

Sounds like business as usual, unfortunately. Books making it to 24 issues seems rarer and rarer an occurrence.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So...

Solo is done. Foolkiller and Slapstick are most likely done with 5th issues as well.
    Black Widow's final issue is 12.
    Scarlet Witch ends with issue 15.
    Bleeding Cool says Great Lakes Avengers is probably cancelled with issue 6 as the TPB now collects 6 issues instead of 5.
    They also speculate MoonGirl and Thunderbolta each have 1 issue left.
    Spider-Woman and Hellcat have those 'final issue covers' so who knows whats up with them.

Predictions on other upcoming cancellations:

Mosaic is possibly getting dragged for another arc, ugh.
    Of course all 3 solo Guardian books will not reach past 12. No doubt there at all.
    I don't see America and Hawkeye lasting for long.
    Prowler not lasting long.
    A pity about Black Widow and Scarlet Witch, I liked both. Meanwhile, this might be a stupid question, but I wonder if the untimely death of artist Steve Dillon will negatively affect sales on The Punisher.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So...

Solo is done. Foolkiller and Slapstick are most likely done with 5th issues as well.
    Black Widow's final issue is 12.
    Scarlet Witch ends with issue 15.
    Bleeding Cool says Great Lakes Avengers is probably cancelled with issue 6 as the TPB now collects 6 issues instead of 5.
    They also speculate MoonGirl and Thunderbolta each have 1 issue left.
    Spider-Woman and Hellcat have those 'final issue covers' so who knows whats up with them.

Predictions on other upcoming cancellations:

Mosaic is possibly getting dragged for another arc, ugh.
    Of course all 3 solo Guardian books will not reach past 12. No doubt there at all.
    I don't see America and Hawkeye lasting for long.
    Prowler not lasting long.
    With the exception of MG ( doubt marvel will give up so easy of the character) agree with everything.

I'll be cheering America hope she surprise us and get at least 15 issues .

SW was a good surprise was not perfect but had good moments hope she solves unresolved problems in UA.
    Last edited by Knives; 12-21-2016 at 06:54 AM.