Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1130
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They addressed that in issue 4.
    Attachment 78140

Captain America does not approve.
    seems like a fair complaint
    also i have no issue with the 2 hawkeyes, they have a good dynamic that is the most enjoyable thing about the current run (as seen above in a preferred lineup i still had both listed)

Spectacular Member

on a totally unrelated point, the cancellation/ending of weapon H was a big disappointment, I know they are doing Hulkverines (1-3) but I was really enjoying this title, in particular when he was working with Cap. I thought everything about the series was fun and a bright change from some of the more heavy titles that are currently running. Hopefully he will make an appearance somewhere else once hulkverines finishes

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maklelin highbain View Post
    it's the basis for their funding, hence a fundamental part of the whole concept
    But it barely affects the stories themselves if you're actually reading them.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Spectacular Member

I am actually reading them. As I own every issue of West Coast (vol1, vol2, and annuals) so I felt obliged (as they put the legacy numbers on it) to purchase them. I would have no issue with the book (though I wouldn't buy it) if they renamed it. Because quite frankly, and not just opinion, they aren't Avengers for the most part.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

How sad, but expected to have room for Savage Avengers.

How does axing West Coast make room for Savage? With WCA gone and No Road Home done by then, Savage is only the second Avengers book. Before No Surrender, there was three, so there was already room! They won't even be similar, one is a humourous take, the other is essentially the Avengers version of X-Force, and a Conan vehicle.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

How does axing West Coast make room for Savage? With WCA gone and No Road Home done by then, Savage is only the second Avengers book. Before No Surrender, there was three, so there was already room! They won't even be similar, one is a humourous take, the other is essentially the Avengers version of X-Force, and a Conan vehicle.
    I know, I honestly would have liked the West Coast Avengers series to continue and that there would have been some kind of chance to see the original members at some point.

I thought there were more series of Avengers, I'm sorry, anyway I'm not a fan of using a character like Conan to put him on Savage Avengers book for the sake of it, it's not even his world, Roy Thomas in its moment battles a lot to make Conan live in its own world without mixing him on any Marvel book for things like what happens now.

Press F to pay respects but also New Avengers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I know, I honestly would have liked the West Coast Avengers series to continue and that there would have been some kind of chance to see the original members at some point.

I thought there were more series of Avengers, I'm sorry.
    Not since No Surrender. U.S. and Uncanny both didn't come back afterwards. Then West Coast launched, and until No Road Home started last week, those were the only two Avengers books published by Marvel (there is an all-ages AU one published by IDW as well, called Marvel Action Avengers). NRH is a 10 issue weekly, so that'll be over in April. West Coast also finishes that month, so when Savage launches in May, it'll be the only Avengers book other than the main title.

Not since No Surrender. U.S. and Uncanny both didn't come back afterwards. Then West Coast launched, and until No Road Home started last week, those were the only two Avengers books published by Marvel (there is an all-ages AU one published by IDW as well, called Marvel Action Avengers). NRH is a 10 issue weekly, so that'll be over in April. West Coast also finishes that month, so when Savage launches in May, it'll be the only Avengers book other than the main title.
    Thank very much for that Info, very appreciate to know.

Not shocked at all.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

It really is a shame, especially since it appears to have caught her off guard to. I'm hoping she gets at least another mini to conclude her story if the trades do well, like what happened with Iceman and Domino.

Well, it got to what? 10-12 issues? Which isn't that bad in this day and age for a Marvel book, especially one that had the tone this one had. Some books had been better, sold more and still got canned at 12. I do feel sorry for those who liked the book and its characters, and from the start my only gripe with the book was its name. I hope for the fans of the characters that they'll be able to read about them in other titles. Personally I hope that this might mean a new Avengers book will come out, this time with actual Avengers (sorry, couldn't help myself there)
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Well, it got to what? 10-12 issues? Which isn't that bad in this day and age for a Marvel book, especially one that had the tone this one had. Some books had been better, sold more and still got canned at 12. I do feel sorry for those who liked the book and its characters, and from the start my only gripe with the book was its name. I hope for the fans of the characters that they'll be able to read about them in other titles. Personally I hope that this might mean a new Avengers book will come out, this time with actual Avengers (sorry, couldn't help myself there)
    i agree with the name point. I mentioned previously that I only purchased it as i have every wca book previously released and as they continued the legacy numbering on it I felt (my ocd collector side) I had to purchase it. I wasn't particularly enjoying it and if it had been titled anything else I wouldn't have picked it up in the first place