Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

I just want a better Joker writer and I would prefer if Scarecrow was used more often.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I'd LOVE it if they truly and permanently killed off the Joker. They can always create new villains.
    The question is would they stick and make DC just as much money, though. While, personally, I think I'd be okay with it if they killed off Mr. J permanently, this has to be what TPTB are thinking if and whenever the topic comes up.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I wouldn't leave DC regardless of the character they killed off, provided it was a good story.

As a lot of people have saud this already, there is no permanent death in comics anyway.

If I was still reading Batman, no. DC goes way too far with him.

Spectacular Member

I wouldn't stop reading batman but I'd be dissapointed, especially now that the joker left us all with a real evil insane taste in our mouths which I like I'm villains.

I thought Death of the Family was a miserable series. I really didn't enjoy it and I enjoyed the "fallout" from it even less. If that is what we are to expect from Joker in the New 52 then I wouldn't mind if they killed him off in some big story and shelve the character for a good while. Just have him appear in Harley Quinn as her guardian spirit of something for some fun sotries just to keep him around, lol.

But stories with him sell too well so he isn't ever going away.

If I was still reading the main Batman title my answer might be yes, but it depends on the story. For the time being I left Batman because Snyder killed his brain and his morality. I do miss Cap's art though.