Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default How could Claremont's Storm have handled the T-mist and the Inhumans?

One of the criticisms I've seen the most often during this storyline is Storm's characterization. She's been fairly passive (until IvX 01), and she's generally been submissive to Medusa when they've met.

How would Claremont's Storm have handled all this?

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    One of the criticisms I've seen the most often during this storyline is Storm's characterization. She's been fairly passive (until IvX 01), and she's generally been submissive to Medusa when they've met.

How would Claremont's Storm have handled all this?
    That's kinda untrue different writers have had different interpretations of storm she knows that if things get truly dire and desperate she's willing to go to an extreme especially if the mutants are in danger of extinction.

If I misread your post I apologize but I really like when storm is aggressive when she is willing to go to extremes and take actions that may seem a little out there if things really become really dire and desperate I really like when storm is written like that.

Her character sadly is kinda a mess now soule and lemire obviously have two different interpretations of storms character.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 12-23-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    That's kinda untrue different writers have had different interpretations of storm she knows that if things get truly dire and desperate she's willing to go to an extreme especially if the mutants are in danger of extinction.

If I misread your post I apologize but I really like when storm is aggressive when she is willing to go to extremes and take actions that may seem a little out there if things really become really dire and desperate I really like when storm is written like that.

Her character sadly is kinda a mess now soule and lemire obviously have two different interpretations of storms character.
    Done that to the cloud

That to Medusa

That afterward

Also beat Karnark at hand to hand

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Done that to the cloud

That to Medusa

That afterward
    You wish lol but she won't medusa is very much alive post Ivx and Emma frost is seemingly missing she probably is going into hiding again? I don't think they'll kill Emma I think she'll become a villain for the X-men post Ivx through resurrexion.

We really need Inferno Storm.

BANNED

Needs XXM panels

Some one post the Emma and storm fight hell show where CC establishes storm creating an electric bio field so TP shouldn't effect her. (XXM)

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Some of the nuPosters in the forums have no talent for nuance and zero sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Some of the nuPosters in the forums have no talent for nuance and zero sense of humour.
    If you're talking about me nah I like both the X-men and inhumans which kinda makes me part of the minority since lots of people on this board despise them.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

She'd show Medusa why you never mess with the mistress of the elements.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    If you're talking about me nah I like both the X-men and inhumans which kinda makes me part of the minority since lots of people on this board despise them.
    I know your pain, I just want both Inhumans and X-Men to work together sadly that's probably never going to happen.

Maybe used her powers to manipulate the weather to get rid of the cloud? She's already shown the ability to move it.
    On ye olde CBR

Like a boss!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Her and Medusa's conversation in Civil War: X-Men #3 would have gone a little more like this.
    Medusa: I cannot help but wonder if you sympathize with Magneto...
    Storm: I sympathize with all mutants. My people, all of them, face extincition. I will not have-
    Medusa: You are in no position to tell a queen what you will or will not have!
    Storm ignites her hair with a lightning bolt

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Done that to the cloud

What book (title and issue please) is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    What book (title and issue please) is this from?
    X-treme X-men 32
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!