Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Default Archie Comics March 2017 Solicitations

March 2017 is a Busy Month for Archie Comics, Lil Archie & Sabrina Return, Jughead becomes a Were-Wolf, Reggie is still up to his old tricks and Sonic parodies Power Rangers! Check it all out at the ling below!
    http://www.newsarama.com/32444-archi...citations.html

Source: Newsarama.

Anywho I will probably pick up most of the books this month all the One-Shots sound neat and I am still loving the main Archie line. And Sonic paying Tribute to Power Rangers and the Universe Series doing a Rush-esque arc with all female leads looks fun.

Feel sorry for the Dark Circle fans that are still getting a raw deal though.

Will Ignore the Riverdale comic like the plague though, that show looks like a complete bastardization of the franchise. If you want "Dark Archie" done right just stick with Afterlife. :P
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Don't they release any info about Dark Circle titles separately, though?

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Sonic the Hedgehog #293 and Sonic Universe #96 for me. Man time sure flies I remember the first issue of Sonic that I got was #124 and now its almost to #300 thats awesome. The same for Sonic Universe too, I remember when that comic first started it was a crossover between the main series, the Sonic X comic, and Sonic Universe. Its nice to see one of Sonic's spin-off titles reach #100. I also love that cover with all of the freedom Fighters on it.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Don't they release any info about Dark Circle titles separately, though?
    This is the complete solicitations for March, meaning even Dark Circle would be there if they were coming out.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!