Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Well your question has been semi answered in the US Avengers #1 preview. She most definitely knows Doug is alive now. She's actually sitting in the same room as him.

Attachment 43184
    That's a flashback though...you can tell if you read Roberto's dialogue.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Lol oops. I read it and still didn't realize. I thought it was picking up after New Avengers. But then I never read new mutants. Well at least we know they haven't forgotten rahne at least.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I was wondering how Karma got her hand back though but then I was just like well, marvel.

the white streak in his hair also threw me off. I thought he got that more recently.

oh and the caption said elsewhere rather than present day.
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-30-2016 at 02:55 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Duuuuuh I just relooked. That's him on the floor in the front. lmao. whoo. I need a nap.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I was wondering how Karma got her hand back though but then I was just like well, marvel.

the white streak in his hair also threw me off. I thought he got that more recently.

oh and the caption said elsewhere rather than present day.
    Wasn't it her leg that got cut off during the war for Hope?

I would just chalk this up to Marvel not bothering to remember anything even remotely cannon in this day and age. I mean i don't know why they do it but let's face facts they drop the ball so much at this point that everyone just moves onto the next thing just keep things going instead of trying to reason with the editors over their mistakes. Hell i am still waiting for them to wake up and bring back the NXM instead of just having the idiotic O5 running around making a mess of things, because really compared to New Mutants and New X-men what did the O5 really accomplish? I mean both those teams won against some bad odds, went through tough times and were the best of their generations and the O5 are just chumps.

Fantastic Member

Also, that's Sam not Doug.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

RE: TNM VS. GEN-X

My two cents. Both teams have got a bunch of awkward outcast members, OK. Still, there's a main difference between them that makes me prefer the first one over the second one.

The oddity and freakness of Gen-X are outlandish and very appealing in its own bizarre way, with the probable exception of Skin (my fave): Penny is gorgeous, Chamber is supercool, Husk is a smart pretty blonde white USA girl in spite of her dandruff issue. Jubilee and Synchr are more than enough overconfident and qualified. I'll better not talk about supermodel-y M... A gold mine for fanart!

On the other hand, the oddity and freakness of TNM are vulgar...with the probable exception of amazing Magik (the most popular nowadays, what a surprise!). Their powers are pretty common, and what about their features and traits! Wolfsbane is an illegitimate kid (her mother was likely a prostitute), tiny and hung up; Mirage is a flat unpleasant native; Cannonball is a clumsy redneck; Cypher is a nerd; Karma is a refugee... Sunspot is rich and handsome, much like Magma, and maybe that's why I don't care too much about them. Summarizing: hardly any glamour around here BUT a lot of empathy. TNM are losers. G-X are winners --in charm, at least. Each reader tends to one of these sides...
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 01-02-2017 at 05:13 AM.

Why would anyone assume she doesnt know? Its been years. Of course she does. Not everything plays out on panel

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    I am not trying to rude but Cable and Rachel didn't go to their father's funeral. We have bigger issues than not seeing Rahne finding out on panel that Doug is alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Indeed.

There's no excuse for them not to have been shown at his funeral. Especially since they're his father.
    Now THAT'S a convoluted family tree! Beware the consequences of time travel. It reminds me of the song "I'm My Own Grandpa."
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan