BANNED

Default Star Wars (Marvel Version)

I did a similar thing in the X-Thread, but I figured the larger MU has a bigger pool of characters, so here we go again in here:

CHARACTERS:

PT Era:

1) Obi-Wan Kenobi / Stephen Strange
    2) Anakin Skywalker / Victor Von Doom
    3) Qui-Gon Jin / The Ancient One
    4) Padme Amidala / Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
    5) Counselor Palpatine / Dormammu
    6) Yoda / Loki
    7) Darth Maul / Kaecilius
    8) Darth Tyrranus / Dracula
    9) Ahsoka Tano / Clea

OT Era:

1) Luke Skywalker / Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)
    2) Leia Organa / Valeria Richards
    3) Han Solo / Noh-Varr
    4) Chewbacka / Hulkling (Teddy Altman)
    5) C-3PO / Vision
    6) R2-D2 / X-51 (Machine Man)
    7) Lando Calrissian / Iron Man (Tony Stark)
    8) Sana Starros / Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
    9) Ben Kenobi / Doctor Strange
    10) Yoda / Loki
    11) Darth Sidious / Dormammu
    12) Darth Vader / Doctor Doom
    13) Grand Moff Tarkin / Baron Mordo
    14) Boba Fett / Taskmaster
    15) Jabba The Hutt / Mephisto

If it's not evident already, I went with magic as this Universe's Force. White Magic is the Light Side, and Black Magic is the Dark Magic. I tried to keep the alien characters alien, and for the most part go with characters who were already related for their respective roles. So in Luke/Leia's case, you have one canon child of Wanda in Wiccan, and one canon child of Doom in Valeria. For Ahsoka I went with Clea, who was Stephen's apprentice in the books, but here she's Vic's apprentice. So you get my thinking.

Also, I went with Old-Guard characters for the PT, and the newer crop for the OT. Mainly because Doom was my pic for Anakin, and Wiccan is a perfect Luke, so I started modelling the whole U around them. Sure, there's a Tony in there as Lando, but they are pretty much the same personality-wise (smooth-talking sexy men with mustaches). Like I said above, I tried to go with alien characters for aliens (sure, Noh is Kree, but whatever), which is why you might see some choices like Loki as Yoda. Sure, 616 Loki is vile, but if you play with his Trickster roots and have him lean towards the light side, he'd be a perfect Yoda. Old, alien, chirpy, more than meets the eye.

And generally, I just picked Doom as Anakin and went from there. Because come on, Victor as Skywalker is pretty much dead-on. Virtually idenical backstories, same reasons for falling to the Dark Side, it practically writers itself. Also, I know Billy is gay in the books, but he'd have to be bi in here. You need the Luke/Han/Leia triangle, and the shock of the Luke/Leia revelation. Plus, the Skywalker/Von Doom surname/lineage has to continue per the EU. You can still have him end up with Teddy/another guy, but you'll have to have him father children with the Mara Jade analogue first and be in the aforementioned triangle. But dunno, I'm open to suggestions. I guess you could have Nathaniel Richards be the son of Valeria and become Kang, the Kylo Ren of this U. So you stay true to the whole ancestry between Kang an Doom, despite the different surnames. That could work as well, and you could keep Billy gay. Whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, bring me yours, and if you have any other ideas, post them here! Just have fun!

PS: You'd have to have it set in the future a bit, because having it set on modern day Earth is just not fun. You need the advanced tech to clash with the old magic rules and all that for it to really be Star Wars.
    Last edited by Darthkostis; 12-25-2016 at 04:37 AM.