Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    That's your problem, you don't watch the right films :P

A bunch of films released since the end of Twilight that have featured Stewart have been great, and she's been great in them.
    I've heard that about her. But those tend to be smaller, indie-films and such, right? Maybe she should stick to those. Between Twilight and Snow White it would seem that the fantasy/adventure style franchises aren't her strong suit. Possibly because she doesn't really like them herself and that discomfort comes across in her performance.

Astonishing Member

I imagine Emmanuel Frost as a blonde male stripper with silver trousers and only an unbuttoned white vest on top

Charlene Xavier = Helen Mirren
    Erika Lehnsherr = Dame Judy Dench

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    I've heard that about her. But those tend to be smaller, indie-films and such, right? Maybe she should stick to those. Between Twilight and Snow White it would seem that the fantasy/adventure style franchises aren't her strong suit. Possibly because she doesn't really like them herself and that discomfort comes across in her performance.
    I think that it has to do with her being saddled with generally bad directors to be completely honest, for larger pictures.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey