Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Question Your Marvel 2017 wishlist!

As 2017 is just around the corner, I thought it would be interesting to start a 2017 wishlist thread to see what all of you would love to see from Marvel in 2017.

I'll start.

I'd love a new volume of Ant-Man!

For She-Hulk's new 'Hulk' book not to be canceled!

Invisible Woman solo.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Mighty Member

Heroic Pymtron. Night Thrasher (brought him back, now use him). Eternals (subplot got dropped twice, c'mon Marvel). If they're really giving Scarlet Spider another solo, that's great, but they better bring Aracely. Blade ongoing. Moon Knight free from the hands of Jeff Lemire. Honestly, even though they were all failures, some far better than others, they should do minis for the other Mercs for Money. I always want more Stingray and Terror Inc has always had the potential to be a grimy pulp street level mainstay.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

-the jean grey comic to be an all going comic book with original jean
    -cyclops
    -wonder man
    -daredevil with resurrect karen page
    -a original defenders team with the introduction of the new ones
    -a serius hellcat
    -captain america to fly
    -fantastic four to return for ever
    -sentry to have a comic
    -mockingbird to be a leader of a avengers team
    -johnny blaze comic appart of the robbie reyes
    Last edited by darewithpeace; 12-28-2016 at 07:05 PM.
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Incredible Member

More appearances of former Young Avengers outisde of Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    More appearances of former Young Avengers outisde of Kate.
    Marvel Boy will be in Royals.

Speaking of Royals....I hope Swain and Crystal are spared from dying in that series.

I also want to see more Spider-Woman (and not have her series be canceled D
    Last edited by Seren; 12-29-2016 at 08:50 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

1 Magik solo series
    2 Julia Carpenter gets her powers costume sight back and
    3 return of the fan4 with a teen Franklin and tween sister or the movie rights go back to Fox.

new year.jpg
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 12-28-2016 at 11:05 PM.

A Kitty/Illyana duo book where they explore a romantic relationship.
    A Mystique mini detailing how she and Destiny met and fell in love. Period-piece lesbian-romance heist comic. These are the two things I will never stop asking for.

Other ideas:
    All-New Fantastic Four, consisting of All-New Wolverine, Amadeus Hulk, Silk and Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider, written by Felipe Smith. He's been doing a stealth pilot for it in Ghost Rider anyway, so just spin it off.
    Koi Boi mini, maybe a digital comic, with a trans male writer. I probably wouldn't focus on Koi Boi being trans, but I would have it mentioned.
    Night Thrasher by Brandon Easton. Or make him part of a team, if necessary. But I'd definitely prefer Easton to write, either way.
    A continued push for diversity among creators, particularly writers.
    Angela and Sera to be in a book together. Probably a team title.
    GotG's next writer not being another white guy.
    More cats. Always more cats.

BANNED

For Black Bolt's book to not get cancelled and sell like hotcakes.

The Inhumans get a confirmed movie slot for Phase 4

Black Panther and Doctor Strange start acting more competent in their books. Overall their books (All 4 titles) being better than what it is.

Sad thing I liked Aarons Strange in Original Sin.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

I guess for me my wish list would be:

1. The return of the Fantastic Four. Or at least bring back Susan, Reed, and their kids back in comics again. But yeah, it would be cool to see them as a team again.

2. That hopefully Emma doesn't die or turn in to a straight up villain in Inhumans VS X-men. The only reason I'm singling her out is that because out of all of the ResurreXion news that we have so far she is one the few big X-men characters that hasn't been shown to be in any of the future books yet.

3. I hope that the ResurreXion comics do well. Especially X-men: Blue, Jean Grey, Secret Warriors, and X-men: Gold those books sound like they are going to be good.

4. For maybe an Uncanny Avenger and an X-men crossover both teams have cool characters and it would could be fun to see both team work with each other to fight off a big threat.

5. And lastly maybe for Marvel to lay off with the hero VS hero thing for a bit.

I probably have more but thats what I could think up as of right now.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Heroic Pymtron. Night Thrasher (brought him back, now use him). Eternals (subplot got dropped twice, c'mon Marvel). If they're really giving Scarlet Spider another solo, that's great, but they better bring Aracely. Blade ongoing. Moon Knight free from the hands of Jeff Lemire. Honestly, even though they were all failures, some far better than others, they should do minis for the other Mercs for Money. I always want more Stingray and Terror Inc has always had the potential to be a grimy pulp street level mainstay.
    While I would love to see everything you mentioned, mine is simple: Don't cancel Al Ewing because of the low sales.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    All-New Fantastic Four, consisting of All-New Wolverine, Amadeus Hulk, Silk and Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider, written by Felipe Smith. He's been doing a stealth pilot for it in Ghost Rider anyway, so just spin it off.
    This would also give Amadeus and Cindy somewhere to go - their solos are in danger of cancellation owing to low sales (though Amadeus would still have Champions - Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan is on both that team and the upcoming Secret Warriors though, so no reason why Hulk can't be on both Champions and FF).

Extraordinary Member

Scott Lang to stay as an ongoing (Seriously, Astonishing Ant-Man was amazing)
    Less events, please!
    Give books a chance

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    For Black Bolt's book to not get cancelled and sell like hotcakes.

The Inhumans get a confirmed movie slot for Phase 4

Black Panther and Doctor Strange start acting more competent in their books. Overall their books (All 4 titles) being better than what it is.

Sad thing I liked Aarons Strange in Original Sin.
    I want Black Bolt and Nova to do well. Also, I would like it if the price point were lowered by a dollar. I feel like people would be more willing to try new books of they weren't so expensive.