Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Your Marvel 2017 wishlist!

As 2017 is just around the corner, I thought it would be interesting to start a 2017 wishlist thread to see what all of you would love to see from Marvel in 2017.

I'll start.

I'd love a new volume of Ant-Man!

For She-Hulk's new 'Hulk' book not to be canceled!

Invisible Woman solo.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Mighty Member

Heroic Pymtron. Night Thrasher (brought him back, now use him). Eternals (subplot got dropped twice, c'mon Marvel). If they're really giving Scarlet Spider another solo, that's great, but they better bring Aracely. Blade ongoing. Moon Knight free from the hands of Jeff Lemire. Honestly, even though they were all failures, some far better than others, they should do minis for the other Mercs for Money. I always want more Stingray and Terror Inc has always had the potential to be a grimy pulp street level mainstay.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

-the jean grey comic to be an all going comic book with original jean
    -cyclops
    -wonder man
    -daredevil with resurrect karen page
    -a original defenders team with the introduction of the new ones
    -a serius hellcat
    -captain america to fly
    -fantastic four to return for ever
    -sentry to have a comic
    -mockingbird to be a leader of a avengers team
    -johnny blaze comic appart of the robbie reyes
    Last edited by darewithpeace; 12-28-2016 at 07:05 PM.
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Incredible Member

More appearances of former Young Avengers outisde of Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    More appearances of former Young Avengers outisde of Kate.
    Marvel Boy will be in Royals.

Speaking of Royals....I hope Swain and Crystal are spared from dying in that series.

I also want to see more Spider-Woman (and not have her series be canceled D
    Last edited by Seren; 12-29-2016 at 08:50 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Heroic Pymtron. Night Thrasher (brought him back, now use him). Eternals (subplot got dropped twice, c'mon Marvel). If they're really giving Scarlet Spider another solo, that's great, but they better bring Aracely. Blade ongoing. Moon Knight free from the hands of Jeff Lemire. Honestly, even though they were all failures, some far better than others, they should do minis for the other Mercs for Money. I always want more Stingray and Terror Inc has always had the potential to be a grimy pulp street level mainstay.
    While I would love to see everything you mentioned, mine is simple: Don't cancel Al Ewing because of the low sales.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Invisible Woman solo.
    Yes please! I want this!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

All-New Member

Bruce Banner

All-New Member

Blind Al . Hydra Bob . Agent X. to return for Deadpool ongoing and get rid of these new baggage deadpool picked up on the way to become an avenger lackey .

may be, keep the kid (she's not that annoying).

oh oh and get back to being the disgusting sadistic f***k we know and love . (as in torture chamber for al , killing off friends/good guys for fun/money/both...you know tuesday!!)

make mine marvel

Quote Originally Posted by ranimrandom View Post
    Blind Al . Hydra Bob . Agent X. to return for Deadpool ongoing and get rid of these new baggage deadpool picked up on the way to become an avenger lackey .

may be, keep the kid (she's not that annoying).

oh oh and get back to being the disgusting sadistic f***k we know and love . (as in torture chamber for al , killing off friends/good guys for fun/money/both...you know tuesday!!)
    Character progression keeps this from happening. Preston and Adsit are awesome. I love Ellie. Wade's not going to go back to throwing people in The Box, but he still has a mean streak in him and things will always end up falling apart, keeping that streak alive. I would honestly be devastated if Wade started torturing people and killing for purely selfish reasons again.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Character progression keeps this from happening. Preston and Adsit are awesome. I love Ellie. Wade's not going to go back to throwing people in The Box, but he still has a mean streak in him and things will always end up falling apart, keeping that streak alive. I would honestly be devastated if Wade started torturing people and killing for purely selfish reasons again.
    mean streak!! you call that a mean streak !!! - the hissyfit thrown by infant cable in the alt. universe where he was spawned by mister sinister was meaner than the new deadpool's mean streak . I just keeep myself from crying by telling this is the fanboy inside wade wilson who sold his soul to become an avenger for a year or something. also the whole polarization effect during axis , secret wars . or may be this is someother deadpool posing as deadpool from 616 and my deadpool is still in murderworld or battleworld or weirdworld somewhere making his way home to daddy (me).
    Its not that far fetched .everyone thought agent-x was deadpool for a long time so you never know .

Yes ... I know these are disillusions and deadpool will never be the same but I rather live in my head than the cruel cruel world it has turned out .

So please dun blow my bubbles they are fragile and made of blood and soap water.

P.S. Fabian Nicieza would be turning in his grave if he wasn alive already
    Last edited by ranimrandom; 12-31-2016 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ranimrandom View Post
    mean streak!! you call that a mean streak !!! - the hissyfit thrown by infant cable in the alt. universe where he was spawned by mister sinister was meaner than the new deadpool's mean streak . I just keeep myself from crying by telling this is the fanboy inside wade wilson who sold his soul to become an avenger for a year or something. also the whole polarization effect during axis , secret wars . or may be this is someother deadpool posing as deadpool from 616 and my deadpool is still in murderworld or battleworld or weirdworld somewhere making his way home to daddy (me).
    Its not that far fetched .everyone thought agent-x was deadpool for a long time so you never know .

Yes ... I know these are disillusions and deadpool will never be the same but I rather live in my head than the cruel cruel world it has turned out .

So please dun blow my bubbles they are fragile and made of blood and soap water.

P.S. Fabian Nicieza would be turning in his grave if he wasn alive already
    You and I have different perceptions of Deadpoolreality.

Nicieza even based his Deadpool from Split Second on Duggan's characterization. Which is right up there with Kelly (who's also writing the current version of Deadpool) and Remender (who bridged the gap from Kelly to Duggan's characterizations). This is the best Wade's been written in years.

1) Get rid of the whole X Blue and Gold teams line-ups. Replace them with characters from New Mutants, Gen X, New X-Men and Gen Hope.

2) Use more of the characters created since 2000, and not only the legacy characters.
    More generally, use the whole toy box, not just flavor of the year characters.

3) Give all creators free access to Marvel Unlimited.

4) Magik solo. Pixie and Sapna (bring her back) as support characters (the fangirl apprentice and the reluctant apprentice). Colossus and Shadowcat BTFO.

5) Blue Marvel solo. Golden age arcs, Dr Brashear arcs, modern BM arcs.

6) Give at least one ongoing to Christos Gage (one where he could bring back Mettle, Reptil and Juston)

7) More cheesecake and beefcake! Hire Alessandro Barbucci! Bring back Marvel Swimsuit Special!

8) Bird of Prey like ongoing, featuring Spider-Man characters (Puma, Arana, Steel Spider, Alpha, Cardiac, etc) and Madame Web as "Oracle"

9) More alien in the Guardians of Galaxy

10) Bring back big, grumpy Groot and reveal that Carebear Groot is its offspring

11) God Squad ongoing, using actual gods and "avatars" (like Sun Wukong)

12) Warriors Three ongoing

13) Songbird out of Stuckybolts. Songbird as an Avenger. Forever.
    Last edited by mugiwara; 12-31-2016 at 08:35 AM.