Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

What I wouldn't do for a Frank McGee solo. Or even a team up book. The world needs more Frank McGee.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Honestly? A part of me kinda does want [Elixir] to die again. I kiiiinda want him dying to start turning into a running gag.
    We've got Mr Immortal and, occasionally, Jean Grey for that.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    - Speaking of Guardians and diversity, it's nearly 2017 and Phylla-Vell is still dead. This remains unacceptable.
    QFT.

-For the Steve Rogers Hydra plot to be resolved. I'm digging it, but it's beginning to drag on. Time to wrap it up.
    -Black Widow to get relaunched once the Samnee/Waid run ends
    -Spider-Woman to get relaunched to be more like the Bendis run and not like the current book once it ends. And to get a better costume.
    -Thor to get his hammer back
    -To bring Tigra back into the comics
    -More Star Wars books that don't focus on The Force Awakens era
    - Less Deadpool or Gwen books
    - More Laura Kinney in anything.
    -Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows to be THE main Spider-Man book. Hey I can dream.
    -For Gamora to do well
    -New creative team on GOTG
    - Less relaunches
    -No more Bendis on event books

Spectacular Member

I don't know what titles I want to see... I just want a less scatter gun approach.

Give me half the titles on the stands at the moment, make each of them excellent and stop changing up every character after six issues or so by replacing them with someone the creator only introduced a month earlier. Also less event titles and more a sense of continuity between the comic lines.

Oh - and as someone just said - Make renew your vows canon.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

End the Captain Hydra story in a fun and interesting way.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Oh, I thought of another. If Hickman and Remainder could make triumphant returns, that'd be great. They don't have to write flagship books, or return as architects, just write one book each.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    A Captain Britain series
    An Elsa Bloodstone series
    Nextwave return
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by BrocketyBrock View Post
    -Emperor Kl'rt solo, if possible.
    I've always felt that Kl'rt is underutilized. Not sure he could carry a solo but he should be a big player on the cosmic scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    2. Duggan stays on Deadpool for as long as he wants.
    5. Captain Britain & Excalibur ongoing, with the rest of the team being Death's Head, Wysdom, Meggan & Dane.
    2. Y'know, I've enjoyed Duggans run for the most part, it's been consistently good, but I'd be happy for him to wrap it up in the new year. It'd be happy if the Deadpool/Shiklah event he has planned is awesome and we get a strong conclusion to the Madcap saga, then he walks away.

5. Yes! I'd buy that book!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Heh. Yeah, I'll agree with that.
    Schiti's art on JiM and New Avengers was awesome. It's been killing me that he's been stuck on GotG with Bendis, a book I gave up long ago.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    2. Y'know, I've enjoyed Duggans run for the most part, it's been consistently good, but I'd be happy for him to wrap it up in the new year. It'd be happy if the Deadpool/Shiklah event he has planned is awesome and we get a strong conclusion to the Madcap saga, then he walks away.
    Well, without Duggan, there's a big chance Marvel is gonna give us Waypool back and... well, I hate Waypool. But, they could put someone like Zdarsky on the title, which would be great. Dunno, really...

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aliltron View Post
    -Thor to get his hammer back
    -To bring Tigra back into the comics
    -Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows to be THE main Spider-Man book. Hey I can dream.
    -For Gamora to do well
    -New creative team on GOTG
    1.) Agreed about Thor
    2.) Yeah, it would be nice to see her back in the comics.
    3.) I share the same dream regarding RYV.
    4.) Yeah, hopefully Gamora will do well.
    5.) You're about to get that wish on GotG since Bendis is leaving.

I've always felt that Kl'rt is underutilized. Not sure he could carry a solo but he should be a big player on the cosmic scene.
    I hope he shows up in Ultimates Squared!

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Well, without Duggan, there's a big chance Marvel is gonna give us Waypool back and... well, I hate Waypool. But, they could put someone like Zdarsky on the title, which would be great. Dunno, really...
    I liked Waypool
    Maybe someone like Bunn would get a shot at the main book as his mini's have been hugely successful. That'd be okay with me.

Quote Originally Posted by BrocketyBrock View Post
    I hope he shows up in Ultimates Squared!
    Me too! Or he could show up in Nova. Or the new volume of Guardians. Just, somewhere.....

BANNED

I liked Waypool
    Maybe someone like Bunn would get a shot at the main book as his mini's have been hugely successful. That'd be okay with me.
    He was fine at times, but overall, I dislike that version immensely. As for Bunn, sure, I'd love to see him take a crack at it.

-Less events.
    -Cheaper comics.
    -An ongoing Fantastic Four series.
    -The return of the original Wolverine.
    -The end of the Captain America/Hydra plotline.
    -Another Spider-Man(Peter Parker) series written by a different writer than the one on ASM and set in the main Marvel universe.

1.) Emma Frost survives IvX
    2.) The real Wolverine returns
    3.) The EEEEVIL Black Cat "Queenpin" thing is put to rest, reveal her to be an imposter or under a spell or whatever, the current status quo sucks.
    4.) The Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver retcon is reversed.
    5.) No more guest writers for Spider-Man/ Deadpool.
    6.) Return of the Fantastic Four, I know they don't sell as well as other titles, but the Marvel Universe just doesn't feel right without them. They are the "First Family" for a reason.
    7.) A year without the mutants facing another extinction crisis or Dark Phoenix. Try something new, X-office.
    8.) A new writer for the Amazing Spider-Man, I'm tired of these multi-universe spanning, globetrotting Spider-Man storylines.
    9.) More Roderick Kingsley Hobgoblin, he's one of the few classic Marvel characters who has actually blossomed in recent storylines.
    10.) A moratorium on killing off or replacing fan favorite characters. It's become eye rollingly cliche at this point, and usually ham fistedly executed.

1 - Marvel to stop giving Bendis priority in picking projects
    2 - Don't soil the HYDRA event by making Miles the character to take down Steve like in the vision. There are lots of characters involved in all 4 books building up the story that deserve the push
    3 - A better artist on Thunderbolts
    4 - Songbird ongoing
    5 - More Ewing projects
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

That wouldn't be awful if it were to happen. But Duggan's been hinting at a VERY long game with Deadpool since he started, and even now he still talks about how long of a game they're playing. So he can stay on as long as he has that plan and wants to play that game. As long as he's not roped into writing things he doesn't want to. If he has ideas for Wade, I'm happy to read them.

Well, without Duggan, there's a big chance Marvel is gonna give us Waypool back and... well, I hate Waypool.
    Also, this. Very very very much this. It's so hard to tell how someone is going to write Deadpool. And we've been extremely lucky recently to get away from the Way stuff and have people like Duggan and Bunn and Kelly writing.