Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Evil Black Cat: How will it end?

So i got ask because i don't think anyone has. Does anyone foresee when this whole evil Felicia phase will end or know when the inevitable face off between her and Peter will take place?
    I mean i don't speak for everyone but i just got to say that i am pretty sick and tired of it and having it thrown in my face so much, i want the Old Felicia back instead of the one we got after OMD or the Evil one birth by the actions of SpOck. I don't care if she were to be his girlfriend or wife or confident but i just want that version back, what are your thoughts on the matter?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'm wholly in agreement with you, even if you accidentally double-posted this thread. And yes, if Dan Slott's Spider-Man run ends without Peter finally confronting Felicia and doing something to set her straight on what happened and what she's been doing with her life since it happened, I will be sorely pissed. Definitely at least want Felicia back as a close and trusted ally, friend, and confidante like she was in the 90s and 2000s and with the emotional and psychological maturity she'd accrued in that era, before OMD reset the clock on her character and then Superior utterly derailed her.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Slott apparently doesn't have any intention of dealing with it himself and Marvel seems keen on still promoting her in this role in multiple books, so it's anyone's guess when they might course-correct Black Cat.

Though when you've got characters pointing out how OOC she's acting or how stupid her plans are, I wonder if writers are starting to catch-on to how dumb this Queenpin status quo is ?

They've been catching on, I think; it's just that they can't do anything about it unless the Spider-Office gives the go-ahead. Until they finally realize that this new direction is a dog that just won't hunt, to use a certain turn of phrase, we're stuck with Felicia in full "cartoonish super-villainy" mode.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

I had a nightmare once of seeing online news that Marvel has pushed Felicia as the face of Marvel super-villains, with her wearing Doom's green cloak secured around her shoulders by a HYDRA clasp, wearing Selene Gallio's thong over her catsuit, and with the Infinity Gauntlet in her left hand.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Uh she dies and gets replaced with an all new Black Cat?
    Last edited by Unspeakable Evil; 12-28-2016 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Uh she dies and gets replaced with an all new Black Cat?
    Who ends up headlining the first proper Black Cat solo, because of course she does .

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Who ends up headlining the first proper Black Cat solo, because of course she does .
    I was joking but one has to wonder if Marvel is planning this for Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I was joking but one has to wonder if Marvel is planning this for Felicia.
    At this point i don't think we can rule out anything with Marvel who has been altering or taking out heroes/villains for a while now. I mean she is either redeemed or killed off and in either case i don't think Slott should be the one to handle it.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm wholly in agreement with you, even if you accidentally double-posted this thread. And yes, if Dan Slott's Spider-Man run ends without Peter finally confronting Felicia and doing something to set her straight on what happened and what she's been doing with her life since it happened, I will be sorely pissed. Definitely at least want Felicia back as a close and trusted ally, friend, and confidante like she was in the 90s and 2000s and with the emotional and psychological maturity she'd accrued in that era, before OMD reset the clock on her character and then Superior utterly derailed her.
    Prepare to be sorely pissed. I don't get the impression that Slott intends to ''fix'' Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And the new Black Cat will be Gwen Stacy

I hope she doesn't get killed. I'm not sold on her as a crime boss. I hope she hasn't killed anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I hope she doesn't get killed. I'm not sold on her as a crime boss. I hope she hasn't killed anyone.
    I am not certain about that, she has tried to kill Silk and Miles so the will is there but personally i don't think so. Have them beaten up yes, Tortured possibly but not killed...at least i hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I am not certain about that, she has tried to kill Silk and Miles so the will is there but personally i don't think so. Have them beaten up yes, Tortured possibly but not killed...at least i hope not.
    And she tried to kill Aunt May and Jay Jameson by burning their place down for buying her stuff that had been auctioned off after her arrest and imprisonment, in the last pre-Secret Wars Amazing Spider-Man arc (not counting Spiral).

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And she tried to kill Aunt May and Jay Jameson by burning their place down for buying her stuff that had been auctioned off after her arrest and imprisonment, in the last pre-Secret Wars Amazing Spider-Man arc (not counting Spiral).
    Hmm, forgot about that one, the more i think about it the more it feels she is being set up to die a villain.

Extraordinary Member

Its pretty fun in Hellcat.