Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

My Father, my Clone - Shatterstar Infinitely Looping Appreciation

My Father, my Clone
    Shatterstar Infinitely Looping Appreciation

Let us bask in the glory of the X-Person with the most convoluted backhistory ever. His father, Longshot, was actually his clone. Or something like that. My head still hurts. But every character deserves appreciation and Shattybuns deserves it just as much as Peepers or everyone else.

Appreciate away.

BANNED

Mommy and Daddy finding out about Shatty. One of the few X-Characters we've seen since he was conceived.

BANNED

What's terrific about Shatterstar is that it plays right into his mom's original series' long running brand of "empowerment". The perfect complement. Shattybunz, loco bohunk,, mreeeooowww.♥♥♥

BANNED

sky.jpg

So 90s ♥

I appreciate!

I long for the scene where battling side-by-side with Dazzler, Shatty shouts "Mom, look out!" and she's all "Whuuu?" as he tackles her to the ground. His stammering, rambling "save" of passing it off as weird Mojo space lingo for hot chicks only making it worse.

BANNED

I hated this development. It ruins both characters.

I've no problem with Shatterstar being Dazzler and Longshot's son but did he really have to be the source from which Longshot was cloned? No wonder people complain that comics and X-Men specifically are too confusing when writers write stuff like that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    I hated this development. It ruins both characters.
    I don't think it's appropriate to hate in appreciation threads

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
    I've no problem with Shatterstar being Dazzler and Longshot's son but did he really have to be the source from which Longshot was cloned? No wonder people complain that comics and X-Men specifically are too confusing when writers write stuff like that.
    It's pretty simple.

BANNED

He's my favorite Pansexual, second favorite after Jack Harkness

o
    Last edited by Omegastorm; 05-01-2014 at 07:46 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    He's my favorite Pansexual

o
    I love that about him too, he's so comfortable with his sexuality, everyone should be like him in that regard

gayvibes.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    It's pretty simple.
    No it isn't actually if you think about it for a little bit. Is Shatterstar his own grandfather? Is Longshot his son or brohter and did Dazzler conceive a child with her own grandson or clone of her own son? And adding two way time travel to extra-dimensional character's background isn't very simple either. And what was the deal with Benjamin Russell who looked like Shatterstar and who Shatterstar merged with? How did he end up on earth as a human mutant?

BANNED

Longshot, who with Dazzler had Shatterstar from whom was cloned Longshot, who with Dazzler had Shatterstar from whom was cloned Longshot, who with Dazzler had Shatterstar from whom was cloned Longshot, who with Dazzler had Shatterstar from whom was cloned Longshot, who with Dazzler had Shatterstar from whom was cloned

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    Let us bask in the glory of the X-Person with the most convoluted backhistory ever. His father, Longshot, was actually his clone. Or something like that. My head still hurts. But every character deserves appreciation and Shattybuns deserves it just as much as Peepers or everyone else.
    No-no-no-no!
    Longshot is the clone-SON of Benjamin Russell Gaveedra-Seven's uemeur (soul) lives on in Benjamin Russell's body.
    Just as Laura Kinney is the clone-DAUGHTER of Wolverine and Namorita is the clone-DAUGHTER of Namora.

A clone is identical to the person he/she is cloned from Ben Reilly and Kaine Parker are identical clones of Peter Parker.

Gaveedra-Seven is the biological son of Longshot and Alison Blaire, The Dazzling Dazzler Gaveedra-Seven's body died in X-Force # 61 in 1996.
    So Gaveedra-Seven lives on in the body of his grandfather Benjamin Russell.

Benjamin Russell - Father of Longshot
    Longshot - Father of Gaveedra-Seven

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post

Mommy and Daddy finding out about Shatty. One of the few X-Characters we've seen since he was conceived.
    Shatty as in Gaveedra-Seven!