Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

And with that I can safely say this thread is pretty much a win for me.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    And with that I can safely say this thread is pretty much a win for me.
    ...We're fused into the body of a character you openly despise. How the hell do you "win", you insane octopus?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    ...We're fused into the body of a character you openly despise. How the hell do you "win", you insane octopus?
    He can now store colas in your torso refrigerator, allowing the two of you to cosplay as Franky from One Piece. His dream has come true, and that's just SUUUUUPERRRRR!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Insane cephalopoda with severe somnolence have victory conditions that make no sense for mortals.

Astonishing Member

Cthulhu cancels his order with Weight Watchers in the Dark - been eating to many Dunwich Hero Sandwiches and/or Submarines (pun intended).

Since in the Frank Belknap Long stories a hydrogen bomb just made Cthulhu go back to sleep, I don't think he notices the particles.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    Pre-Retcon Beyonder too. He was an outside-context problem since he's from another universe altogether.
    What does "outside-context" mean?

Given that Hank Pym uses the Pym particles to both shrink and grow, it seems like the Pym particles wouldn't necessarily do anything to anybody without some additional manipulation involved. Or maybe they default to shrinkage, since Hank started out adventuring as Ant-Man. Or maybe the Pym particles default to causing growth, since Black Goliath was only using them to grow.