Like the Superverse and Batverse editions before it, here is your thread to voice your opinions and ideas about the Wonderverse that you think would be unpopular and/or receive significant pushback from the larger Wonder Woman fanbase (note I did not include the usually requisite "and/or the higher-ups at DC/WB" addendum because I believe the fanbase and the higher-ups to actually be at odds with one another).

Some examples, from my own opinions:

- Wonder Woman should always be drawn as a clearly tall (not short nor even average, minimum 6'3" without heels), clearly thick (not skinny at all, minimum 190 lbs) clearly adult woman (not girl nor teen, looks between 26 - 30 years old in appearance).

- Steve Trevor should be the polar opposite of Wonder Woman, as a clearly short (not tall nor even average, 5'7"-5'8" max), clearly lean (not bulky at all, maximum 170 lbs) young adult man (not old nor middle-aged, looks between 21 - 25 years old in appearance).

- Queen Hippolyta too often seems as overbearing and omnipresent in WW's life as Marvel's Odin is in their Thor's life. She needs to stay well in the background and never actually take/steal the role of WW herself for any timeline.

- Wonder Woman having a biological father does NOT taint her origin anymore than Superman or Batman having a mom taints their origins.

- That said, the New 52 Origin rewrite was terrible for two reasons: 1) Hippolyta becomes an adulteress that earns Hera's emnity (instead of say, Having Hippolyta pray to Hera to let Zeus give her clay baby statue life with his magic lightning ... oh crap is that what they're doing for 2017's summer blockbuster???) and 2) If WW should have a father, it really shouldn't be any of the Greco-Roman figures who are definitely more famous than she herself is ... I'd say that Zeus, Hercules, Ares, Poisedon, Hades, Hermes are too famous ... so maybe a reformed Theseus (since in some Greek legends, he married Hippolyta and sired a son Hippolytus with her)

- If Diana has her powers from birth or adolescence (whatever origin), then the Contest to go to Man's World is meaningless. It's the equivalent of a bunch of 10-year-old boys playing in a series of one-on-one basketball against a 21-year-old Michael Jordan. It's not impressive at all, in fact, it's monstrously unfair to the other Amazons.

- Diana should NOT have a secret identity. More than any other Justice Leaguer, she embodies the Spirit of Truth. Hell, that's embedded in the function of her Lasso. And bottom line: a secret identity is a Lie, no matter how well-intentioned. Diana straight-up should not lie at all, neither outright nor by omission. And spare me that mumbo-jumbo about her loved ones being in danger if they knew ... they're in more danger if they don't know.

- Wonder Woman always looks amazing on horseback, and should have her own Pegasus or Winged Unicorn, similar to Steven's Lion from STEVEN UNIVERSE (she can store things in his mane, horsie can teleport between dimensions, horsie has a sub-space when WW can go by herself ... seriously look up "Steven Universe Lion" on youtube). Basically, that Pegasus can be her batmobile and fortress of solitude rolled into one.

That's it for now. What are some of your WW opinions that you think other WW fans would probably not like so much?