View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • A.D.: After Death (Book 2 of 3)

1 4.35%
  • Cyberforce: Artifacts #0

1 4.35%
  • Deadly Class #25

1 4.35%
  • East of West #30

7 30.43%
  • Elephantmen #74

0 0%
  • Monstress #9

6 26.09%
  • Romulus #3

1 4.35%
  • Saga #41

0 0%
  • Seven To Eternity #4

4 17.39%
  • Sex #34

0 0%
  • Shutter #25

0 0%
  • Snotgirl #5

2 8.70%
  • Surgeon X #4

0 0%
  • Wayward #19

0 0%

Default Image Comics poll week 52 - Going out with a bang

Hey everyone, welcome to already the last poll of this year. Vote for you favourite Image comic of the week and let's chat about the new year!

Last week saw the first and final win for Lake of Fire, which ended the series on a high note. Next week I'll include a lil' piechart with all the 2016 winners, after this week's poll is done!

It's a pretty busy week too, with East of West starting a new (final?) storyline, Snotgirl ends its first storyline, and Sex goes on a brief hiatus interruptus. And then there's reprints for Seven to Eternity, that delayed Saga issues hitting stands after printing errors, Shutter having a big celebratory 25th issue starring all kinds of Image easter eggs...

New this week is Cyberforce: Artifacts, which contains some mini-stories set in the Cyberforce/Aphrodite IV world. And it has a number zero issue, because why not!

266932.jpg

What are you reading this last week of the year? Let us know!

I really enjoyed Monstress #9. This issue was especially rich with moments of character development. That – along with the great art and story progression – made for a fantastic read.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Just East of West for me. Ending the year with the beginning of the end for this one.

I absolutely loved the second A.D. book. I am so glad that I went for this mini series, it is absolutely beautiful!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

A.D. is a great read for sure. My vote went for StE. Just love what these guys are creating together.

Astonishing Member

East of West is my favorite Image title, but Seven to Eternity was my favorite actual issue this week.

I'm really loving Seven to Eternity
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher