Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool Going into 2017.....Your Top 10 Favorite DC Characters!

At the Request of my Friend Dark Knight1047, This Board is the Inspiration of the One I made for the Marvel Board;

It is That Time of Year again, The Start of a New Year and with that a Tradition That I like to make an Annual Tradition around this time of the Year!

It's the Beginning of a New Year, 2017 and the the End of The Old One 2016!

2016 has been a MAJOR EVENTFUL Year with DC Comics, With the End of the New 52 and the MAJOR Lauch of DC REBIRTH, DC Is making Major Changes we have not seen in a Long time! With that we have seen Hundred's of DC Comics, with News, Movies, TV, Animated Series, Specials, Games and a Host of many other events and news along the way for the DC Comics Brand and it's characters.

We are in a New Era of DC Comics and with that a New Era with how we May look at who are our Favorite DC Characters.

So as of Standing RIGHT NOW Going Into the Year 2017, who are you Top 10 Favorite DC Characters?!

If you like you can just post your list or you can share why these are you Top 10 or why this list has changed from previous list and how 2016 affected certain characters, it is all up to you.

But the main rule is to Respect Other Posters Lists and Choices, this is a fun thread and lets keep the respect high!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

1.Batman
    2.Mr. Miracle
    3.Green Arrow
    4.Superman
    5.Big Barda
    6.Black Canary
    7.Flash(Barry Allen)
    8.Wonder Woman
    9.Cyborg
    10.Deathstroke (never really liked the character but Priest has really made him interesting to me)

Honorable mention
    Jessica Cruz
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

1 Batman (Bruce)
    2 The Joker
    3 Dick Grayson
    4 Damian Wayne
    5 Scott Free
    6 Selina Kyle
    7 Batwoman (Kate)
    8 Ted Kord
    9 Big Barda
    10 Catman

1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. The Flash (Barry Allen)
    4. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
    5. The Joker
    6. Green Arrow
    7. Nightwing
    8. Harley Quinn
    9. Supergirl
    10. Aquaman

1.wonder woman
    2.black canary
    3.raven
    4.starfire
    5.vixen
    6.empress=anita fite
    7.mera
    8.omac
    9.captain comet
    10.timber wolf

Batwoman
    Huntress
    Wonder Woman
    Renee Montoya
    Nightwing
    Batman
    Superman
    Barbara Gordon
    Black Canary
    Aquaman
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Thanks CJStriker!

1. Batman
    2. Nightwing
    3. Robin (Tim Drake)
    4. Batgirl/Orphan (Cass)
    5. Mister Miracle
    6. Barda
    7. Robin (Damian Wayne)
    8. Connor Kent (Kon-El)
    9. Wally West
    10. Jason Todd

Honorable Mention: Starman (Jack Knight--he would be in my to 5 if he was active), Spoiler, Jay Garrick, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad, Bouncing Boy, Duo Damsel
    Last edited by The Whovian; 12-31-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor