Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    All-New Member

Oh yeah, forgot one wish!

Midnghter and Apollo to keep running and come part of the Rebirth titles, instead of mini series

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Aside from already confirmed books like Super-Sons, I really want...

-A Shazam Family book
    -A Release date for Multiversity Too.
    -A LOSH Book
    -A JSA book.
    - A Booster Gold Comic
    - A Space Ghost Comic From the HBB Line.
    -A Top Cat Book from the HBB line.
    - A Plastic Man Comic in the Young Animal Line.
    -Justice League Action to get a better time slot on CN & good DVD releases
    -A new direction to video animated Movie for the GLC, Wonder Woman, & Aquaman.
    -Wonder Woman & JLA PT 1 to have great reviews & box office!

And finally ongoing comics for Vixen, Zantanna, & Killer Frost please !!!

And More Thundercats stuff. The crossover with He-Man has been fun, would love to see them in their own series.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

-powergirl returns to the main-earth and gets a solo.
    -zatanna solo.
    -nightwing/powergirl relationship.

More non-Green Lantern space stuff.
    Legion.
    JSA.
    A new Shadowpact title, perhaps at Young Animal, and starring Zatanna and Dr. Fate.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Amazing Member

- A Flash Family team book, with Big Wally as the lead. Of course DC needs to bring back the rest of the speedsters first, but at this point we all know it's going to happen.

- A Young Justice book starring the YJ4 and others. Likewise, DC needs to bring those characters back first, but I have no doubt it will happen eventually.

- A Booster Gold book, preferably written by Jurgens so he can pick things up were they were left off before Flashpoint. And/or a Justice League International book (both would be good, but at this point I'm not picky).

- Steve Orlando to be able to continue writing Midnighter and Apollo in an ongoing series (could be a team book, I don't care, I just want more), or at least on a regular basis.

- My heart wants Titans to be a twice a month book even though my wallet disagrees.

- More mini-series focusing on B or C-list characters. I'd rather have minis than ongoing series that get cancelled halfway through their first year due to poor sales (and let's face it, if you don't have a big name in your roster it's bound to happen). This could be a good way to introduce new creatives too, and if the book sells well it could still be turned into an ongoing series.

- Multiversity Too. What happened to it? It was first announced ages ago!

- DC to continue their reprints of classic runs into trades.

- And most importantly, DC to continue making great stories. They're on a good roll right now, hitting all the right spots, and should continue in that direction.

Incredible Member

I have quite a few wish list requirements for 2017 but here's just a selection:

1) A Flash-Family book starring Wally, Jay Garrick (we know he's returning, I don't mean the New 52 Jay!), Jesse and Bart

2) JSA (I would love to see this in April if I can be specific, I'd love it as a Birthday present but I doubt I'm that lucky)

3) Damian Wayne to meet Emiko Queen (I think they'd have an interesting relationship, with their similar backgrounds)

4) MULTIVERSITY TOO (As others have said, whatever happened to this? it seems to have disappeared)

5) YOUNG JUSTICE (but I wouldn't have the YJ4, I'd have a YJ3 and keep Tim out of the title)LL

6) RED ROBIN solo book (or a SPOILER/RED ROBIN book)

7) BOOSTER GLD by Dan Jurgens to return

8) Steve Orlando too continue to do more work (maybe more mini-series if that sells better) with MIDNIGHTER. After MIDNIGHTER AND APOLLO I wouldn't mind seeing MIDNIGHTER AND NIGHTWING, MIDNIGHTER AND ORPHAN etc, the possibilities are, if not endless then very wide!

9) A return of Kon-El/Connor Kent (I like the idea of putting him with the LEGION but not at the cost of having him in YJ).

10) That WNDER WOMAN lives up to my expectations, it looks awesome from the trailers (I like that its a period piece to)

That's all for now but I'm sure if I spent more time I could think of more!

I think Morrison is probably too busy being EIC of Heavy Metal to be working on Multiversity.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Some I can think of (some borrowed from other posters):
    -The return of the original Multiverse before Crisis On Infinite Earth
    -more pre-FP aspects brought back, relationships, more undoing of the New 52 reboot...so many characters still suck due to their rebooted nature
    -DC trade dept keeping up the great work...I hope the Golden Age Omnibuses cover ALL of the 40s at the very least (and then 50s hopefully)
    -Grant Morrison agrees to do a Green Lantern run (this is so not gonna happen sadly, but a boy can dream)
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

1)Cass to get a new costume and go as Black Bat

2)Tim to come back, starring in Calling all Robins, with guest appearances by Steph and Dick and the introduction of Carrie Kelley

3) Yes to Morrison on GL or LoS. Grant, Heavy Metal is a dead property!

4) Batman Animated style bat book, written by Dini and art in the show style.

5) New creative teams on JL, Suicide Squad, and Harley

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I think Morrison is probably too busy being EIC of Heavy Metal to be working on Multiversity.

I understand that. I respect it is a passion project of his. But honestly I MO any who his best stuff is his DC work. If he ever has the time he should get back know to work on Multiversity Too & the rest of the Wonder Woman: Earth One Books ASAP!
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

-Get Tom King off Batman.
    -Bring out Aquaman: Rise of The Seven Seas.
    -Keep Dan Abnett on Aquaman for as long as he wants.
    -An announcement for a real follow up to James Tynion IV's Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover.

- Return of the Classic Justice Society in a new ongoing
    - Return of pre-Crisis Earth-2 Huntress and Power Girl in a new Worlds Finest book on Prime Earth
    - Return of Infinity Inc with the classic members
    - New Secret Six relaunch with the pre-Flashpoint cast

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    I understand that. I respect it is a passion project of his. But honestly I MO any who his best stuff is his DC work. If he ever has the time he should get back know to work on Multiversity Too & the rest of the Wonder Woman: Earth One Books ASAP!
    If DC wanted him, I'm sure he would come running.
    If it was a worthy position...

I just hope that his time at Heavy Metal will prove to be a positive show of his editorial abilities and help give the people at DC an idea of how valuable of an asset he can be in a larger role.

Mighty Member

That they release new Milestone content they said they were going to publish or they release Static, Icon, and Hardware omnibuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    If DC wanted him, I'm sure he would come running.
    If it was a worthy position...

I just hope that his time at Heavy Metal will prove to be a positive show of his editorial abilities and help give the people at DC an idea of how valuable of an asset he can be in a larger role.
    If DC is ever smart enough to offer Grant Morrison an editorial or greater position and accepted I would cry tears of joy for days!!