Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Legion the tv show. Uh thanks but no.

So instead of a New Mutants tv show animated or whatever we get a Fox tv show of Legion?

Thanks but no. I was never a fan of Legion back in the day. Long crazy hair and him being a wack job

BANNED

What no link(s) to your disapproval of this Fox TV show, "Legion"?

BANNED

My only problem with what has been released about the Legion show is the absence of his nonsensically long tower of hair.

IDK why they wouldn't do the comic book look for that.

Legion isn't even a major character in the XCU so I don't get why they would do this. It would make more sense to focus on a team like New Mutants.. give them missions to fight bad guys. I would be so down for that.

BANNED

I just want the show to be good.

Not going to piss and cry because its not my favorite.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by x-men_fanatic View Post
    Legion isn't even a major character in the XCU so I don't get why they would do this. It would make more sense to focus on a team like New Mutants.. give them missions to fight bad guys. I would be so down for that.
    New Mutants is getting a real movie. It starts shooting in 3 or 4 months.

BANNED

I found the site and review.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-31-2016 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Can't make them all happy, I guess.

I for one can't wait. The abscence of his high top is super lame, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    I just want the show to be good.

Not going to piss and cry because its not my favorite.
    Same here.

BANNED

Cant believe some of you actually like Legion

He was interesting for a short while in the old New Mutants comic yes but then he had to go into a coma and wake up and time travel and start the whole Age of Apocalypse story arc. That was it.

Of all the X Men characters, Fox had to choose Legion of all mutants for a new show about mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post

He was interesting for a short while in the old New Mutants comic yes but then he had to go into a coma and wake up and time travel and start the whole Age of Apocalypse story arc. That was it.

Of all the X Men characters, Fox had to choose Legion of all mutants for a new show about mutants.
    I don't even know much about Legion. But that doesn't matter. This isn't comic, it's a TV show. Same way I don't care about Guardians of the Galaxy in comics but absolutely love them in movies. I hope Legion does something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by x-men_fanatic View Post
    Simple...

You have all of the potential strengths of the "Mutant" corner of things with none of the potential weaknesses while ignoring that quite a few "X-Men" fans are probably going to grumble about no matter what you do.

Best reason to do it with what is probably the best possible character.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 12-31-2016 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post

Have you read X-Men Legacy vol 2 by Spurrier? That and Legions story arc in vol 1 of Legacy is what made me love his character. Good reads.

Legacy vol 2 left me with the longest lasting impression of any 010s X-Book. It's only competition imo was Bunn's Magneto.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 12-31-2016 at 10:14 PM.

BANNED

Then again I notice that the MCU itself has had major success with picking obsecure characters likr Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant Man and making them into HUGE successes. So it's certainly worth a shot on using Legion.

BANNED

The goal is to make an interesting show. The writers, network, whatever, figured Legion fits better. And besides, I'll get a character driven show/movie over flashy costumes and powers any day of the week. Personally, seeing as the Fargo guy is attached, I'm hella stoked.