Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I love that dude's Bebbehz.

Quote Originally Posted by britishmixedprotein View Post
    Attachment 947 Love Vision so Much he's part of my Marvel sleeve , i've written the full reasons why in another thread and don't have time to at the moment . But his strength of character , loyalty and the fact he wasn't born with Human Blood running through his veins yet is the Most Human of all Marvel Characters .. shows why Vision is a Character to Love and cherish always .
    Wow! I love this! Thanks for sharing.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

BANNED

VisionHoneymoon.jpg

On his honeymoon back in the day. Good times.

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Thomas View Post
    VisionHoneymoon.jpg

On his honeymoon back in the day. Good times.
    I loved this issue... I was so little when I read it I was like; "What the heck? His whole body is red...Man did he get a bad sunburn@!" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by britishmixedprotein View Post
    Attachment 947 Love Vision so Much he's part of my Marvel sleeve , i've written the full reasons why in another thread and don't have time to at the moment . But his strength of character , loyalty and the fact he wasn't born with Human Blood running through his veins yet is the Most Human of all Marvel Characters .. shows why Vision is a Character to Love and cherish always .
    THIS!!! I hope they don't just leave him in limbo myself!

Quote Originally Posted by nojarama View Post
    THIS!!! I hope they don't just leave him in limbo myself!
    Right? He spent far too long in a box during Bendis' tenure.

I'm not so worried about him dissapearing right now though. He's set to appear in the next Avengers movie, so I'd imagine they'll want him in the books as well.

Hi all,do you have any news what happens to our boy after the A.I.??

Quote Originally Posted by vin31 View Post
    Hi all,do you have any news what happens to our boy after the A.I.??
    No, not yet. Where would you want to see him end up?

I'd like to see him in Mighty Avengers, to be honest. I kinda don't see that actually happening though. :/

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    No, not yet. Where would you want to see him end up?

I'd like to see him in Mighty Avengers, to be honest. I kinda don't see that actually happening though. :/
    Mighty Avengers is a good choice right now but i always want him back in main Avengers team!!With the Scarlet Witch and the other classic Avengers!

BANNED

Mighty Avengers is a good choice right now but i always want him back in main Avengers team!!With the Scarlet Witch and the other classic Avengers!
    That's where he belongs, but he needs to be a prominent part of the team. None of the outlying characters really get any focus in the main book right now, and I don't want him to
    be window dressing. Maybe the next writer will have something for him.

That's where he belongs, but he needs to be a prominent part of the team. None of the outlying characters really get any focus in the main book right now, and I don't want him to
    You have right,i want that for him too but i think is to far his next appearence in Avengers!As for the next writer,i don't think they will change Hickman so soon!

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Vision needs to be the Main Avenger! Forget Cap and the others. Vision should be the "Mainstay" no matter who stays/goes/comes/leaves....

The Vision is one of the best Marvel heroes of all time. (maybe only the Silver Surfer comes close)..

Listen up Marvel!!!! We want our VISION!!

Mighty is where I think he'd have the best chance to shine. Ewing has a way with solid characterizations. But, yes, he should be front and center on a core Avengers team.

Agreed, which is why I didn't suggest Hickman's main book. Vision would most certainly end up as wallpaper. That's almost worse than hiatus, imho. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    Vision needs to be the Main Avenger! Forget Cap and the others. Vision should be the "Mainstay" no matter who stays/goes/comes/leaves....

The Vision is one of the best Marvel heroes of all time. (maybe only the Silver Surfer comes close)..

Agreed, agreed, agreed! Vision is absolutely the core of the Avengers. I consider him far more fundamental to the book than characters like Iron Man and Thor.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Mighty is where I think he'd have the best chance to shine. Ewing has a way with solid characterizations. But, yes, he should be front and center on a core Avengers team.
    Indeed thinking about it Mighty is indeed the Best Place for Vision to go now, really it is a good size team with heroes that would work well with him and have some good character chemistry with.

Agreed, which is why I didn't suggest Hickman's main book. Vision would most certainly end up as wallpaper. That's almost worse than hiatus, imho. :/
    Hickman's I always wondering and wanted to see more, BUT then I stop myself a know their are to many already. Really if any book is an example of when a team gets to large then it is this one. It just bores me all the time, everyone feels like wallpaper outside of the main Avengers sadly.

Vision would just get lost in this shuffle badly and it would just hurt his comeback in the end, so indeed no to Hickman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post

Agreed, agreed, agreed! Vision is absolutely the core of the Avengers. I consider him far more fundamental to the book than characters like Iron Man and Thor.
    Indeed, But Don't Forget Captain America and Scarlet Witch are in that League too as well, fundamental Avengers! ;-)

But indeed, when you look at the past few years of Bendis, the roster kept changing yet it never truly felt like the Avengers with Vision and the others their. One reason why that era is as of now my LEAST favorite.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed, But Don't Forget Captain America and Scarlet Witch are in that League too as well, fundamental Avengers! ;-)

But indeed, when you look at the past few years of Bendis, the roster kept changing yet it never truly felt like the Avengers with Vision and the others their. One reason why that era is as of now my LEAST favorite.
    Nobody's forgetting Wanda or Steve, silly. Hahaha.

Theye're quite comfortably enjoying roles in ongoing books at the moment though.

I'd be all for Vision joining the cast of Uncanny Avengers, but I think Remender's plans there are rather set. It was nice to see Vision in that book for a couple of issues though. Mayhap he'll return when Alex succeeds in resetting the timeline?