Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I really hope they bring back Vision's old costume. Can't stand the new "kewl" one.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I really hope they bring back Vision's old costume. Can't stand the new "kewl" one.
    I actually don't mind it so much. It's not his classic look, no... But it does beat the hell out of the various 'updates' they tried to give him in the late 80s through the mid 90s. Hahaha.

I'll take this over any of his previous outfit changes.

EDIT: Here's a fun link with virtually every outfit Viz has ever worn (missing, to my recollection, only a couple of casual outfits like a turtleneck sweater and a tuxedo). There're some out of place images you can disregard of Arkus and Jonas. I'm not quite sure why the poster included them, to be honest. But it's still fun!

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discu...estions-vision
    Last edited by klinton; 05-26-2014 at 07:56 PM.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

BANNED

My all time favorite moment from the Vision
    vizh1002.jpg
    vizh1003.jpg

As to Vision's new outfit its okay. Too many lines for my taste passable.

Extraordinary Member

Not a MASSIVE Vision fan, I like him but not huge.

How do you think he'll be treated in Age Of Ultron?

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post

As to Vision's new outfit its okay. Too many lines for my taste passable.
    Vision's debut will always be one of my favorite Marvel stories. He goes from sinister, to heroic, to adorable ('even an android can cry', after all ) in the space of two issues.

That first page in the rain full sold the story though! I love it!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Vision From Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

OMG, He is such a BADA$$ in that cartoon!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    [CENTER]Vision From Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!
    Aye, Viz was particularily well handled in EMH. Everyone, really, ws well done, but I felt Vision was handled with the perfect pitch.

Extraordinary Member

EMH was flawless

BANNED

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation Vision and AXIS News!

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I'm not 100% certain, but all of the pieces are falling into place. I'd love the man forever if he did this.

His run needs a crescendo, and I can totally see him going for this. He had me (unnecessarily) worried for a bit there with the whole Simon and Wanda 'sexy times' scene...but he's already made that right again. He does his research and he does know these characters, so I've more than a little faith that he'll do them justice.
    REMENDER, BREVOORT TILT MARVEL'S "AXIS"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53473

"Characters that Remender has had a lot of fun writing -- almost for the first time -- are Nova, Magneto and Hulk. "It's got a lot of my bucket list stuff that I wanted to work on. One of those things in the opening is also the Vision. Tom and I have done a lot of talking about him as a character we both really dig," Remender said. "When you see the covers rolling in and you see the cast, it's a dream line-up on both sides.""

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Looking forward to Vision's role in Axis. Hopefully he can smack both X-men and Avengers from killing each other and beat the tar out of Iron Man for leaving him storage for years after Avenger Disassembled.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Looking forward to Vision's role in Axis. Hopefully he can smack both X-men and Avengers from killing each other and beat the tar out of Iron Man for leaving him storage for years after Avenger Disassembled.
    He was in AvX, unfortunately. So he'd have to smack jimself around too (entirely possible, I'd suppose, with his new nanobots).

But, yeah, his feelings about being left in the basement were heart wrenching, eh? I'll admit, even I was cnnfused about exactly what Jonas was at first. I assumed him to be Vision 'reborn'. It became quickly appearent that he was only played that way in Captain America. In YA, he was something other.

When Vision was finally reconstituted, his whole world was kind of swept from under him. He he hasn't been quite the same since.

Extraordinary Member

I miss 80's/90's Vision.

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I miss 80's/90's Vision.

Me too. I would add 70's to that list. He was the most popular character (along with Silver Surfer) Marvel had then