Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

With Vision appearing in AoU you would expect at the very least for him to show up somewhere in the comics. Maybe in one of the Avengers books (Uncanny?) or maybe his own title. With some of the solo's we've had since NOW it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekabolos View Post
    Man would I love a movieverse Kree/Skrull war. The Kree have appeared on AoS, so they must be fair game. I don't know about the Skrulls, though my gut tells me they are probably included in the FF rights.
    The Skrulls, much like Wanda and Pietro, can be used by both Marvel and Fox. I remember Feige stating so in an interview a while back. Not sure what the conditions are though. But the dream is alive!

BANNED

I'd like see Vision rekindle his friendship with Carol again. Also heres a scene when Vision asked Ms.Marvel out on a date
    volthreebookthree2.jpg

So can anyone tell me what I missed from the Android Avengers comic?

The thing that made me love the Vision as a kid was the fact that he was an android built from the remains of a previous android who himself had enjoyed a storied past and history in the Marvel U. I LOVED that. It made me learn more about the original Torch (who is now my all-time favorite Marvel character) and read The Invaders and any golden age reprints I could find

It was a cool and at the same time sad concept--the Torch awakening to find he had been transformed into the Vision (before having his mind erased) was heartbreaking, but I've always loved the Vision and am even happier now that both characters exist independent of one another.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

Bettany Unveils More of His Vision for "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=54427

Sounds good, can't wait to see what Bettany can do in Avengers 2. I do wonder though if I will refer to Vision and Wanda's romance, especially after Paul's answer on the subject.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

His interview got me pumped. Density control is a must have. And now I'm curious about how they'll show him and Wanda together due to his answer.

Astonishing Member

As a fan of the Vision i am quite glad to know he will apear in the next Avengers movie and i am looking forward to read more comics by him by Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Bettany Unveils More of His Vision for "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=54427
    Thanks for posting dear! I love Bettany's responses and his obvious appreciation for Vision. I'm also excited to see that there is going to be some Wanda and Vision interaction!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    As a fan of the Vision i am quite glad to know he will apear in the next Avengers movie and i am looking forward to read more comics by him by Marvel.
    So am I. He is a great character and leader for the Avenger.

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

The interview was great, I cannot wait to see the Vision on the big screen!!

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Started my "Vision collection" today!

I am going to collect ever issue of the Avengers that has "The Vision in the upper left corner"

after that, I may think about doing every issue where he appears on the cover...

Ultimate Member

I'm curious to see what "his interactions" with Wanda will be. Even if it's something as simple as her mentioning that she finds him attractive (or vice versa), the it'd still be cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    Started my "Vision collection" today!

I am going to collect ever issue of the Avengers that has "The Vision in the upper left corner"

after that, I may think about doing every issue where he appears on the cover...
    After that, every issue with Vision in it. You could just start with 57 and quit at the end of Busiek's run. Most of them are dollar bin books.

BANNED

Every vision appearance ? that's a lot of appearance. Too much money to burn ?