Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Mobile suit gundam the origin origins v11, v12 15
    My first read of the new year was finishing my Gundam origins readathon. Somewhere around v10 I had a feeling than the narrative will fall off a cliff but they steered it back quickly and I think the ending was a perfect payoff (at least for me). The final scene between Kycilia and Char was just awesome and it didn't involve a single mobile suit. Also have to mention my favourite character, Ramba Ral. I want a whole series just about him, the straight forward, n bullshit but very honourable soldier with a manly moustache.
    Loved the whole thing, it got me super into Gundam, building gunpla models and can't wait to read Thunderbolt too. Wish there would be more Gundam manga in english.

Superman adventures v1 10
    Half nostalgia trip half discovery. Never read these, only some JL tie in comics. Reads a bit like Bronze age books with less text. Really liked it, got some Batman Animated volumes as well.
    The Shadow: the death of Margo Lane 5
    Solid but not as strong as other Wagner Shadow stories. Still, Wagner writing the Shadow so even if it's not amazing it's a damn good read and a must for fans of the character (all 9 of us)
    MEK files v1 3
    My adventures into 2000AD, step 2. After absolutely loving Slaine the Horned God this is a bit of a difficult book to judge. It's pretty early in the series so it's very crude and it's borderline 90's laughably bad macho Liefeld stuff but it has some sort of satirical edge to it although it's not that strong to make it work seamlessly. Have to get back to this later, maybe it's just Mill's early writing style that doesn't work for me.
    Sweet tooth deluxe 3 15
    Lemire is a weird writer for me. Based on this, Green Arrow and Essex county, I don't really get the praise he gets. He is good but feels like he is using very typical elements to build his well working, solid stories. But they work really well. So I had this been there done that feeling why I was almost crying at the end. When you know something technically is not that impressive but nonetheless it gets to you. So maybe it is?
    So all in all, great book with a perfect ending for what it is.
    Superman American Alien 7
    Finally got around reading this really quite overhyped book. Quite liked it, especially the party issue on the boat but didn't really reinvent the character for me and it felt like that was the intention. Still, really good, recommended reading.

Total: 55

best of the bunch: Gundam but I'm a fanboy so take it with a grain of salt.

Spectacular Member

2017 Week 02

Sensational She-Hulk: The Return by John Byrne (20 issues)
    Thor Epic Collection 2 When Titans Clash (22 issues)

Total for the week: 42
    Total for the year: 49

Donald Quest #1-2. 2 issues

Mega man #1-12. 12 issues

Pathfinder #1-4. 4 issues

Okko the Cycle of Earth #1. 1 issue

Wolverine (2003) #20-25. 6 issues (enemy of the state story)

Captain America Reborn (2009) #1-6. 6 issues

Invincible Iron-Man (2008) #20-24. 5 issues

Thor (2007) #604-606. 3 issues

Captain America: Who will wield the shield. 1 issue

Realm of Kings one-shot. 1 issue
    Guardians of the Galaxy (2008) #20-25. 6 isues

Groo Fray of the Gods #4. 1 issue

Current Total: 47

Not a bad start for me. I'm surprised I got this many in already. One night last week i was just sitting there and i decided i wanted to go back and read the Enemy of the State Wolverine story. I skipped it last year when i was going through the modern marvel reading order. Once i did that, I had the urge to jump back into the reading order i was following.

That finally finishes up Dark Reign for me. Realm of Kings is off to a slow start. I really enjoyed War of Kings. I still have the nova issues to go through and some of the side material.

After Realm of kings, i don't know if i should keep going with Thanos Imperative and Annihilators or stop and read Siege. I don't know if there is any character crossover.

Mega Man was fun if you don't mind all ages comics. This one is very kid friendly. I was a huge fan of the video games growing up so this book struck a cord with me. I'm curious to see what they do when they start really breaking away from the video game story lines.

Groo: Fray of the Gods was a little disappointing, especially after how good Friends and Foes was. I hope they starting putting out Groo saga collections like Stan has done with Usagi

Surprise Hit: Donald Quest. I wasn't expecting much going into this, but it is a blast. I read these issues twice and am looking forward to the rest of them. I really like the story but the art is where it really shines. Its a little dark in color but i think it works. If you liked Wizards of Mickey then you should give this a try.

All in all a good start. my goal is to average 3 issues a day. At 47 i was 1 away from that. Comics reading might take back seat to other hobbies this year so we'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Mobile suit gundam the origin origins v11, v12 15
    My first read of the new year was finishing my Gundam origins readathon. Somewhere around v10 I had a feeling than the narrative will fall off a cliff but they steered it back quickly and I think the ending was a perfect payoff (at least for me). The final scene between Kycilia and Char was just awesome and it didn't involve a single mobile suit. Also have to mention my favourite character, Ramba Ral. I want a whole series just about him, the straight forward, n bullshit but very honourable soldier with a manly moustache.
    Loved the whole thing, it got me super into Gundam, building gunpla models and can't wait to read Thunderbolt too. Wish there would be more Gundam manga in english.

Superman adventures v1 10
    Half nostalgia trip half discovery. Never read these, only some JL tie in comics. Reads a bit like Bronze age books with less text. Really liked it, got some Batman Animated volumes as well.
    The Shadow: the death of Margo Lane 5
    Solid but not as strong as other Wagner Shadow stories. Still, Wagner writing the Shadow so even if it's not amazing it's a damn good read and a must for fans of the character (all 9 of us)
    MEK files v1 3
    My adventures into 2000AD, step 2. After absolutely loving Slaine the Horned God this is a bit of a difficult book to judge. It's pretty early in the series so it's very crude and it's borderline 90's laughably bad macho Liefeld stuff but it has some sort of satirical edge to it although it's not that strong to make it work seamlessly. Have to get back to this later, maybe it's just Mill's early writing style that doesn't work for me.
    Sweet tooth deluxe 3 15
    Lemire is a weird writer for me. Based on this, Green Arrow and Essex county, I don't really get the praise he gets. He is good but feels like he is using very typical elements to build his well working, solid stories. But they work really well. So I had this been there done that feeling why I was almost crying at the end. When you know something technically is not that impressive but nonetheless it gets to you. So maybe it is?
    So all in all, great book with a perfect ending for what it is.
    Superman American Alien 7
    Finally got around reading this really quite overhyped book. Quite liked it, especially the party issue on the boat but didn't really reinvent the character for me and it felt like that was the intention. Still, really good, recommended reading.

Total: 55

best of the bunch: Gundam but I'm a fanboy so take it with a grain of salt.

I've come so close to buying the first few volumes of Gundam origin. I just don't know if i'll reread it enough to justify it. And having to store it...

Amazing Member

This week was not as productive for me. I fell off on reading Marvel from the beginning but I did manage to read.

Batman Rebirth
    Flash Rebirth
    Harbinger 15-21
    Incredible Hulk 3
    Journey Into Mystery 83
    Silver Surfer 1
    Superman Rebirth
    Superman Lois and Clark 1-8

This Week Total: 21

Year Total: 86

Planetary #16-27: The latter stretch of issues focuses more on the war with the Four, but there are plenty of terrific concepts as well as possibly the best art in any Wildstorm comic.

Thor God of Thunder
    #1-11:
    Jason Aaron's first arc has an epic scope, with a new villain who cements his spot on Thor's rogues gallery, really nice art by Essad Ribic, and a clever story connecting Thors from different eras..

Twilight Zone (Gold Key) #6: A replica that came with a DVD set. Decent 1950s sci-fi anthology stories.

Twilight Zone Special: Crazy As a Soup Sandwich- A Neal Adams adaptation of a Harlan Ellison script. Reading this and watching the show gives a good sense of the differences in forms. The one-shot is an excellent take on the deal with the devil.

Legends of the Dark Knight #39-40: A standalone by Bryan Talbot has a decent take on a story we've seen before (an attempt to convince the hero that his life is an illusion) but is elevated by fantastic art, and a story that sticks the landing.

Legends of the Dark Knight #156-158, 164-167: Dwayne McDuffie and Val Simekis introduce a character with a unique super-power, and have him interact with Batman. It's the type of thing that could be self-indulgent, but works quite well.

MADMAN: IN YOUR FACE 3D SPECIAL! #1 (3D Issues worth): Getting some of Mike Allred's best work in 3D may be the best use in comics of an old gimmick. This 80 page one-shot reprints two issues (Madman Atomic Comics #3 and #9), as well as some shorter stories and covers.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/...ecial-1-review

Graphic Novel #4: Ghosts) The family dynamic presented in the story is great, and the appearance of the supernatural combines a sense of wonder with depth.

Total So Far: 149 Issues, 4 Graphic Novels

Best of the batch: Thor- Godbomb
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Week Two Reading = 46 issues!

2017 Total: 109 issues! 14 days and I'm 10% done!
    Week Three Reading = 31 issues!

Getting in reading this week was a challenge due to some life commitments leaving me exhausted. I'm still bumming around in New 52, but have yet to find anything else I enjoy as much as the Geoff Johns titles. I also read Injustice on a whim, and I really loved the fast, super-compressed pace.

Aquaman (2011) #0 & 13-16
    Batman (2011) #4-8
    Detective Comics (2011) #1-4
    Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013) #1-12 & Annual 1
    Justice League (2011) #15-18

2017 Total: 140 issues in 21 days - 14% done!

Average Issue Rating: 3.29/5
    Most-Read Series: Justice League (2011) - 20 issues (14% of total)
    Highest-Rated Series: Clean Room (2015) - 4.42/5 (+1.13 from average)
    Last edited by krisis; 01-22-2017 at 07:56 AM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Monthly Pulls:
    - Autumnlands (2014): 15
    - Batman (2016): 13-14
    - The Fix (2016): 7
    - Flash (2016): 12-13
    - Supergirl: Being Super (2016): 1
    - Superman (2016): 13-14
    - Titans (2016): 6

Marvel Unlimited Miscellanea:
    - Red Wolf (2015): 1-6

Mid-80s Avengers: (Reading WCA Omni 1 concurrently with Avengers and V&SW minis.)
    - Avengers (1963): 239-262, Annual 13-14
    - Iron Man (1968): Annual 7
    - Vision and the Scarlet Witch (1982): 1-4
    - West Coast Avengers (1984): 1-4
    - Vision and the Scarlet Witch (1985): 1-4
    - West Coast Avengers (1985): 1-4

Things I've Learned So Far:
    - The Secret Wars 1872 mini-series was much better than Red Wolf. I wish they'd set the book in the 19th century instead of present day.
    - The Grim Reaper (Eric Williams) is a racist ass, but at least he fell down a chasm to his death. Guess that's the end of him...
    - Tigra complains A LOT. Hopefully Englehart has a plan for her character development and she'll either gain confidence or fail and give up heroing. At least Simon is into her.
    - Brett Booth's art on Titans is not my cup of tea so I've dropped this book.
    - The "I Am Suicide" arc of Batman was disappointing and I don't love kid Wally, so I'm dropping Batman and Flash. Gives me more room to try some new titles.
    Archie: Afterlife with Archie
    DC: Superman, Super Sons, Wild Storm
    Image: Autumnlands, The Fix
    Vault: Fissure, Heathen

Incredible Member

2016 total: 1182

The Champions MMW 17 issues (first 5 counted in '16)
    Spider-Woman MMW 14 issues
    Sixth Gun Gunslinger 1 12 issues (11+Prose bonus)
    Marvels 10th Anniversary Edition 5 issues (4+Extras)
    The Maxx Maximized 1-7 35 issues
    SHIELD Omnibus 31 issues (Read first 5 issues in 2016) Counted Sterankos interlude as 1/2 issue it is loooong winded.
    Thor Siege PHC 6 issues
    Astonishing X-Men Ghost Box 8 issues
    Astonishing X-Men Exogenetic 5 issues
    Astonishing X-Men Monstrous 4 issues
    Astonishing X-Men Children of the Brood 4 issues
    Astonishing X-Men Exalted 4 issues
    Planet Hulk OHC 16 issues
    World War Hulk OHC 6 issues
    Captain Marvel MMW 1 11 issues
    Captain Marvel MMW 2 12 issues
    Man-Thing Omnibus 54 issues (by page count, 60 on ToC)
    East of West Year 2 15 issues
    Captain Marvel MMW 3 13 issues
    Captain Marvel MMW 4 13 issues
    Captain Marvel MMW 5 13 issues
    Captain Marvel MMW 6 12 issues
    The Defenders MMW 1 11 issues
    The Defenders MMW 2 15 issues
    The Defenders MMW 3 10 issues
    The Defenders MMW 4 11 issues
    Velvet Deluxe 15 issues
    The Defenders MMW 5 13 issues
    Sixth Gun Gunslinger 2 12 issues
    Sixth Gun Gunslinger 3 12 issues
    Mister X Archives 14 issues
    Mister X The Brides of Mister X 13 issues
    Mister X The Modern Age 15 issues
    Guardians Solo Clasics Omnibus 48 issues
    Thanos Rising 5 issues
    Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus 45 issues
    Ragnarok Vol 1 6 issues
    Ragnarok Vol 2 6 issues
    Annihilation Omnibus 28 issues
    Annihilation Conquest Omnibus 33 issues
    Road to War of Kings Omnibus 46 issues
    War of Kings Omnibus 51 issues
    Realm of Kings Omnibus 46 issues
    Sixth Gun Gunslinger 4 11 issues
    Dr. Strange Omnibus 17 issues
    Master of Kung Fu Vol 1 28 issues
    The Walking Dead Deluxe 14 12 issues
    Master of Kung Fu Vol 2 33 issues
    Wormwood Gentleman Corpse The First few Pints 14 issues
    Master of Kung Fu Vol 3 32 issues
    Here's Negan 1 issue
    Master of Kung Fu Vol 4 31 issues
    Criminal Deluxe Vol 1 13 issues
    Criminal Deluxe Vol 2 13 issues
    Incognito Deluxe 11 issues
    Inhumans MMW Vol 1 10 issues
    Inhumans MMW Vol 2 15 issues
    Miss Don't Touch Me 8 issues (4 Albums)
    Beauty 6 issues (3 Albums)
    Deathlok MMW 16 issues

Total: 1036
    Last edited by Brewman; 12-30-2017 at 10:49 PM.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Spectacular Member

2017 Week 03

Judge Dredd Origins (192 pages, 9 issues)

Total for the week: 9
    Total for the year: 58

Okay let me try this. So far

Deadpool by Posehn & Duggan Omnibus (53 issues)
    100 Bullets book one (19 isssues)
    Nailbiter #28
    Unfollow #15
    The Totally Awesome Hulk #14
    The Clone Conspiracy #4
    Spider-Gwen #16
    Spider-Man #12

Total: 78
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    I've come so close to buying the first few volumes of Gundam origin. I just don't know if i'll reread it enough to justify it. And having to store it...
    I sure will reread it one day but I'm bias i just love giant robots fighting. Storing is not an issue with this series they look really cool on the shelf so I don't mind that it's 12 volumes. I'm already committed to much longer series anyway like hellblazer and prince valiant

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Titans Rebirth # 1 and Titans (Vol. 3) (2016) # 1 – 7 (8 issues)
    Superwoman (2016) # 1 – 6 (6 issues)
    Superman Rebirth # 1 and Superman (Vol. 4) (2016) # 1-13 (14 issues)
    Occupy Avengers (2016) # 1 – 3 (3 issues)
    Nova (Vol. 7) (2016) # 1 – 2 (2 issues)
    Hal Jordan and the GLC Rebirth # 1 and Hal Jordan and the GLC (2016) # 1 – 12 (13 issues)
    Justice League (Vol. 3 ) (2016) # 10 – 11 (2 issues)
    Nightwing Rebirth # 1 and Nightwing (Vol. 4) (2016) # 1 – 4, and 7 – 9 (8 issues)
    The Fade Out (2015) # 1 – 12 (12 issues)
    U.S. Avengers (2016) # 2 (1 issue)

Total issues this week : 69
    Total issues so far :136

I am really loving DC Rebirth . Out of all the titles i found Justice League with Hitch to be the weakest link. I don’t know i was expecting more out of what should be the flagship of the company. Its ok but nothing to phone home about. I was expecting more interaction between Post Crisis Superman and the league. Hopefully things pick up with the JL vs Suicide Squad event which is written by Tim Seeley anyway. Loved Titans with Abnett on fire with great characterization and great artwork from Booth and Weeks. Loved the reunion between Wally and the gang and with Post-Crisis Supes in #7. Loving the Super titles that i have read so far. Action Comics and Superwoman have been my faves (again so far) with Jurgens taking what he did with the Lois and Clark mini and combining it with the better parts of his post-crisis run. Pete Tomasi has been set up for the up comin Supersons title but has been getting better and i still enjoyed it greatly. Hal Jordan and the GLC has been epic! This is the Robert Venditti that i love from Valiant! I don’t know what happened but its like Rebirth has lit a fire under his you know what and it shows! Nightwing with Seeley has been great, its a continuation of his Grayson run but channeling (dare i say, ) Chuck Dixon’s Nightwing. Ah...what to say about The Fade out...I cant believe it took me this long to finally read it. I loved Brubaker and Philips and after reading Fatale i thought to myself how are they gonna top this?! Well guess what ? they did and its right here! Crime/Noir at its finest! U.S. Avengers was more meh. Nothing bad but nothing to write home about. Im so glad i bought and sold the digital code for .99 cents because the book is officially dropped. Occupy Avengers on the other hand while not amazing is the best Hawkeye title i have ever read. Its got a heroes for hire meets A Team type of set up and if Nighthawk permanemntly joins the cast and the quality keeps up this will be my favorite Marvel title since Brubakers Cap run...which isn’t saying alot since marvel is pretty much dead to me lol.
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

So this will be my primary post. I will add updates periodically (roughly once per month), but will always come back to edit this one for the complete total.

As of 18 December 2017:

1602: Witch Hunter Angela (2015): 1-4
    1872 (2015): 1-4
    A-Force (2015): 1-5
    Age of Apocalypse (2015): 1-5
    Age of Ultron vs. Marvel Zombies (2015): 1-4
    All-New Wolverine (2015): 16-28
    All-New X-Men (2015): 17-19, 1.MU
    Amazing Spider-Man (1962): 415
    Armor Wars (2015): 1-5
    Astonishing X-Men (2017): 1-5
    Avengers (1963): 401-402
    Black Widow (2016): 10-12
    Cable (1993): 34-36, 150
    Cable (2008): 1-26, King-Size Special (note: final issue renamed to Deadpool and Cable)
    Cable (2017): 1-5
    Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders (2015): 1-2
    Captain Marvel and the Carol Corps (2015): 1-4
    Captain Universe: X-23 (2006): one-shot
    Champions (2016): 4
    Civil War II: The Oath (2016): one-shot
    Daredevil (2015): 15-16
    Deadpool (1997): 900 (counts as 2), 1000 (counts as 3)
    Deadpool Corps (2010): 1-12
    Deadpool Corps: Rank and Foul (2010): handbook
    Deadpool Family (2011) one-shot
    Deadpool: Games of Death (2009): one-shot
    Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth (2009): 1-13
    Deadpool: Suicide Kings (2009): 1-5
    Deadpool and the Mercs for Money (2016, 2 of 2): 7
    E is for Extinction (2015): 1-4
    Edge of Venomverse (2017): 1
    Excalibur (1988): 21-41, 99-100
    Excalibur: Weird War III (1990): graphic novel (counts as 3)
    Extraordinary X-Men (2015): 18-20
    Fantastic Four (1961): 19, 415-416, Annual 23 (counts as 2)
    Flintstones (2016): 1-12
    Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix (1996): 1-4
    Gambit (1993): 1-4
    Generation Hope (2010): 1-4
    Generation X (1994): 18-19
    Generation X (2017): 1-8
    Generations: Banner Hulk and Totally Awesome Hulk (2017): one-shot
    Generations: Captain Marvel and Captain Mar-Vell (2017): one-shot
    Generations: Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel (2017): one-shot
    Generations: Hawkeye and Hawkeye (2017): one-shot
    Generations: Miles Morales Spider-Man and Peter Parker Spider-Man (2017): one-shot
    Generations: Phoenix and Jean Grey (2017): one-shot
    Generations: Sam Wilson Captain America and Steve Rogers Captain America (2017): one-shot
    Generations: Unworthy Thor and Mighty Thor (2017): one-shot
    Generations: Wolverine and All-New Wolverine (2017): one-shot
    Green Goblin (1995): 12
    Guardians 3000 (2014): 1-8
    Guardians of Knowhere (2015): 1-4
    Hawkeye (2016): 2-12
    House of M (2015): 1-4
    Incredible Hulk (1962): 444-445
    Inhumans: Attilan Rising (2015): 1-5
    Inhumans vs. X-Men (2016): 2-6
    Inferno (2015): 1-5
    Infinity Gauntlet (2015): 1-5
    Iron Man (1968): 332
    Jean Grey (2017): 1-8
    Jem and the Holograms (2015): 11-16, Valentine's Day Special
    Jetsons (2017): 1
    Korvac Saga (2015): 1-4
    Lady Deadpool (2010): one-shot
    Marvel Comics Presents (1988): 72-84 (counts as 5)
    Marvel Legacy (2017): one-shot (counts as two)
    Marvel Zombies (2015): 1-4
    Mighty Thor (formerly "Journey into Mystery" and "Thor", 1952): 83, 85 (counts as 1), 502, 700-701
    Mighty Thor (2015): 15-23
    Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos (2015): 1-4
    New Mutants (1983): 86-100, Annual 6 (counts as 2), Annual 7 (counts as 2)
    New Mutants (2003): 1-13
    New Mutants (2009): 12-14
    New Warriors (1990): Annual 1 (counts as 2)
    New X-Men (2004): 1-46, Yearbook Special
    New X-Men: Hellions (2005): 1-4
    NYX (2003): 1-7
    Occupy Avengers (2016): 3-9
    Old Man Logan (2015): 1-5
    Old Man Logan (2016): 16
    Onslaught: Marvel Universe (1996): one-shot
    Onslaught: Epilogue (1996): one-shot
    Onslaught: X-Men (1996): one-shot
    Paper Girls (2015): 1-5
    Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat (2015): 14
    Power Pack (1984): 63
    Prelude to Deadpool Corps (2010): 1-5
    Punisher (1995): 11
    Queen and Country (2001): 1-4
    Red Skull (2015): 1-3
    Rogue (1995): 1-4
    Runaways (2015): 1-4
    Russian Olive to Red King (2015): graphic novel (counts as 8)
    Secret Empire (2017): 0-10, FCBD
    Secret Empire: United (2017): one-shot
    Secret Empire: Uprising (2017): one-shot
    Secret Wars (2015): 2-9
    Secret Wars 2099 (2015): 1-5
    Secret Wars Journal (2015): 1-5
    Secret Wars: Battleworld (2015): 1-4
    Secret Wars: Secret Love (2015): one-shot
    Sensational Spider-Man (1995): 8
    Siege (2015): 1-4
    Silver Surfer (2016): 9-14
    Spawn (1992): 1
    Spider-Man (1990): 72
    Spider-Verse (2015): 1-5
    Squadron Sinister (2015): 1-4
    Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde (2015): 1-3
    Star Trek (1967): 1
    Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (2016): 1-5
    Star Wars (2015): 1-12, Annual 1
    Star Wars Adventures (2017): 1-3
    Star Wars: Darth Vader (2016): 1-12
    Star Wars: Doctor Aphra (2016): 1-2
    Star Wars: Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Shattered Empire (2015): 1-4
    Star Wars: Lando (2015): 1-5
    Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith: Spiral (2012): 1-5
    Star Wars: Poe Dameron (2016): 1-6
    Star Wars: Princess Leia (2015): 1-5
    Star Wars: The Old Republic (2010): 1-6
    Star Wars: The Old Republic: The Lost Suns (2011): 1-5
    Storm (1996): 1-4
    Thanos (2016): 3
    Thor (1998): 80-85
    Thor (2007): 1-6
    Thors (2015): 1-4
    Ultimate End (2015): 1-5
    Ultimates^2 (2016): 3-6
    Uncanny Avengers (2015, 2 of 2): 19-22
    Uncanny Inhumans (2015): 18-20
    Uncanny X-Force (2010): 1-7, 5.1
    Uncanny X-Men (1963; formerly "X-Men"): 1, 159, 264-280, 333-337, 492-494, 523-525, Annual 14 (counts as 2), Annual 15 (counts as 2), Giant-Size X-Men 1
    Uncanny X-Men (2016): 17-19
    Unworthy Thor (2016): 3-5
    USAvengers (2017): 1-2
    Wolverine (1988): 104-105
    Wolverine (2003): 66-72, Giant-Size Old Man Logan
    Wolverine/Deadpool: The Decoy (2011): one-shot
    Wolverine/Gambit: Victims (1995): 1-4
    Wolverine and Jubilee (2011): 1-4
    Wolverine: The End (2004): 1-6
    X-23 (2005): 1-6
    X-23 (2010, 1 of 2): one-shot
    X-23 (2010, 2 of 2): 1-7
    X-23: Target X (2007): 1-6
    X-Factor (1986): 60-70, 125-126, Annual 5 (counts as 2), Annual 6 (counts as 2)
    X-Factor (2005): 25-27
    X-Force (1991): 57-58
    X-Force (2008): 1-28; 1-13 +17-20 (second reading)
    X-Force/Cable: Messiah War (2009): one-shot
    X-Man (1995): 18-19
    X-Men (2010): 1-6
    X-Men '92 Infinite Comic (2015): 1-8
    X-Men Origins: Deadpool (2010): one-shot
    X-Men Prime (2017): one-shot
    X-Men Unlimited (1993): 11-12
    X-Men: Apocalypse vs. Dracula (2006): 1-4
    X-Men: Blue (2017): 1-17
    X-Men: Curse of the Mutants: Mutants vs. Vampires (2010): 1-2
    X-Men: Gold (2017): 1-17
    X-Men: Hope (2010): one-shot
    X-Men: Legacy (1991; formerly "X-Men Vol 2" and "New X-Men"): 53-57, 205-207, 235-241
    X-Men: Messiah CompleX (2007): one-shot
    X-Men: Road to Onslaught (1996): one-shot
    X-Men: Second Coming (2010): 1-2
    X-Men: The Times and Life of Lucas Bishop (2009): 1-3
    X-Necrosha (2009): one-shot
    X-Necrosha: The Gathering (2009): one-shot
    X-Tinction Agenda (2015): 1-4
    Years of Future Past (2015): 1-5

Total (1-23 January): 90
    Total (23 January-28 February): 110
    Total (28 February-2 April): 97
    Total (2 April-8 May): 114
    Total (8 May-20 June): 95
    Total (20 June-1 August): 115
    Total (1 August-25 September): 103
    Total (25 September-27 October): 74
    Total (27 October-18 December): 100

Total: 898

Goal (minimum): 1000
    Goal (beating my best year): 1583
    Last edited by Taral-DLOS; 12-18-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidur View Post

Things I've Learned So Far:
    - The Secret Wars 1872 mini-series was much better than Red Wolf. I wish they'd set the book in the 19th century instead of present day.

Yes it was! I was one of the few books I would have really liked them to have carried on post Secret Wars.