Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    That just shows that he's willing to reconsider his opinions when he sees new evidence. As far as I'm concerned, Marvel is using the same tactic against Hank that they used against Madelyne Pryor: Make one character look bad to make another--Scott-- look good. I'm glad Scott's sins are finally being acknowledged.
    I think that would work better if they acknowledged actual sins though.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

That just shows that he's willing to reconsider his opinions when he sees new evidence.
    The furball is having a furniture-breaking psychotic break in the basement, lol. Give him a medal already.

As far as I'm concerned, Marvel is using the same tactic against Hank that they used against Madelyne Pryor: Make one character look bad to make another--Scott-- look good. I'm glad Scott's sins are finally being acknowledged.
    Wasn't the last year worth of stories was about everyone blaming Scott for sins he did not actually commit?

Amazing Member

Actually I don't like him since they turned him into a cat.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Wasn't the last year worth of stories was about everyone blaming Scott for sins he did not actually commit?
    He didn't because T-cloud stopped him. Lol at least this stupid cloud did one good thing.

BANNED

Inhumans have a great PR and Op Research Team. I wonder if they wotked on the Trump campaign too?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Inhumans have a great PR and Op Research Team.
    I know we butt heads over just about anything on principle, but this totally should've been an actual plot point. Sure would've beaten the whole "everyone's mad at some douchey dudebro for not actually killing anyone" thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    [I][B]I wonder if they wotked on the Trump campaign too?
    Nah. More money was invested in the great pimping of inhumanity, they currently have the in-verse popular vote and they will somehow lose the war anyway.

I generally agree that any character can be made better and more interesting with the right creative team. But when it comes to Hank, it's so weird. It's like the character writes himself these days. Every single writer, in every different Marvel office; Heroes, X, Spidey, wherever, seems to portray a default whiny, narcissistic, disloyal, depressing, hypocrite Beast. The character has become an inadvertent joke both in-universe and in the real world. He makes me laugh, he's so awful. No matter which writer, no matter how hard the writer or artist tries to make Beast's dialogue or actions seem significant, competent, or display loyalty, it seems like it falls flat, or comes off as ironic, and it just doesn't fly.
    I think the cat form he's taken actually has a lot to do with that.

The way his face is shaped now, he can't really smile and it looks weird when he does. Plus it's natural relaxed expression just looks like a frown.

On top of that, the body is a lot bulkier and less agile.

So while we used to have a guy that would be hanging upside down reading Shakespeare and making bad jokes with a huge grin on his face, now we just have a hunched over frowning guy all the time.

BANNED

I know we butt heads over just about anything on principle, but this totally should've been an actual plot point. Sure would've beaten the whole "everyone's mad at some douchey dudebro for not actually killing anyone" thingy.
    Yes it would've been nice to see on page rather than having Soule no-prize it for his own subpar work on DOX.

Nah. More money was invested in the great pimping of inhumanity, they currently have the in-verse popular vote and they will somehow lose the war anyway.
    I dunno, Trump + Inhumans 2016 sound like Ike's wet dream.

Of course he can be salvaged darling. All that has to be done is send him to some fashion haus, and they will return something that's actually of value!