BANNED

Default Bad or weird things that people do, but you never see get called out for it?

There are lots of things that people say and do that are deemed unacceptable or negative. And there can be consequences and repercussions to them. And most of all, whenever such things happen, people always feel shocked or surprised, frown upon that person, get angry at him or her, or do anything to express that they don't think it's good.

And then there are certain things that someone does that some people would find objectionable or intolerable or at least would find it extremely weird or out of place, and would assume that the majority of people around them would condemn or feel offended at such a thing, but even more oddly enough, not a single person calls them out on it and hell... nobody even seems to react so negatively to it.

What are actions or situations that you think are just wrong or strange, but you don't see most other people thinking or feeling the same thoughts and thus calling out such things?
    Last edited by Bullet Sniper; 01-02-2017 at 08:26 PM.

BANNED

I dont really feel strange when it happens but instead i feel like this kind of behaviour would not be tolerated in USA, for example in my country Colombia, we are too vulgar and our macho culture is alive (like in the rest of latinoamerica), so sometimes when i am with a group of friends there always be one that say something like "that girl has amazing tits/ass" or "she is good to take on bed" out loud and we will either laught or check her out, sure this might not sound too bad in english but here we use a lot of slang and a lot of that slang is vulgar.

In NYC this is daily, regular "thing" & you just become desensitized to it because you have to or the stupidity of this place will overwhelm you. Even facially reacting to it is a no-no. You walk around with a poker face & just get out of the area in a cool & collected manner.

I've stepped over dunken/heroin nodding hobos while on the #2 train at 3 in the afternoon y'know. No big wup-wup.