Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I think FF removal has negative effect. Just look at what happen to She-Hulk. With banner dead next person you would call to help her would be reed. With his experience helping her in the past he would have been next to call. He is not available. She lays in coma for months.
    It's not that they can't contact anyone, it's that the writers chose not to at this point. There are lots of experts in the field that can help She-Hulk. I reject the notion that you have to call Reed or Doom for everything as the "preeminent" minds on the planet. That was one of the things that was wrong about Marvel. It's fine to have that mindset when you only have 4-5 books with limited characters. But Marvel has hundreds of geniuses running around, all of whom would be viable and credible alternatives to Reed in this situation. They wanted She-Hulk in a coma for months, so she's in a coma for months. Can't blame the remaining intelligentsia. It's a plot point.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    It's not that they can't contact anyone, it's that the writers chose not to at this point. There are lots of experts in the field that can help She-Hulk. I reject the notion that you have to call Reed or Doom for everything as the "preeminent" minds on the planet. That was one of the things that was wrong about Marvel. It's fine to have that mindset when you only have 4-5 books with limited characters. But Marvel has hundreds of geniuses running around, all of whom would be viable and credible alternatives to Reed in this situation. They wanted She-Hulk in a coma for months, so she's in a coma for months. Can't blame the remaining intelligentsia. It's a plot point.
    That goes to bad writing. If that is true because marvel didn't provide a case that is true then its bad writing. I didn't just go to reed preeminent minds because of his history with jen and fact has knowledge about her physiology.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I think FF removal has negative effect. Just look at what happen to She-Hulk. With banner dead next person you would call to help her would be reed. With his experience helping her in the past he would have been next to call. He is not available. She lays in coma for months.
    Except no, because that's not the direction Marvel wanted to go. If they wanted someone to be able to help Jen? Someone would have helped her. But they had an angle in mind for her, and so they went for that angle. And it wouldn't have mattered who was still around, because the story would go where they wanted it to go.