Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Resident of Central City RedWhiteAndBlueSupes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Maybe he's Superman Black.
    True enough, funny I was just looking through some of the solicits too, yeah but I think "Superman Black" is a codename for someone who we have probably seen before, if its a new guy well the story wouldn't be nearly as "shocking"

Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteAndBlueSupes View Post
    True enough, funny I was just looking through some of the solicits too, yeah but I think "Superman Black" is a codename for someone who we have probably seen before, if its a new guy well the story wouldn't be nearly as "shocking"
    True. There's also the possibility of Hank Henshaw but I get the feeling I may be totally wrong on this too.

True. There's also the possibility of Hank Henshaw but I get the feeling I may be totally wrong on this too.
    you know, I've heard Henshaw be thrown around a lot as a possibility, but I just wouldn't really be shocked by his appearance(unless its the pre flashpoint Henshaw) He showed up in theLois and Clark series and was shown to be powerless.( new 52 Henshaw anyway) But hasn't he already shown up in the pages of Supergirl? they kind of pulled a Krypto on him, like he just appeared out of nowhere sorta thing?

Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteAndBlueSupes View Post
    you know, I've heard Henshaw be thrown around a lot as a possibility, but I just wouldn't really be shocked by his appearance(unless its the pre flashpoint Henshaw) He showed up in theLois and Clark series and was shown to be powerless.( new 52 Henshaw anyway) But hasn't he already shown up in the pages of Supergirl? they kind of pulled a Krypto on him, like he just appeared out of nowhere sorta thing?
    The Cyborg Superman showing up in Supergirl is Zor-El her father. I know weird,but in the new 52, Zor-El was changed into the Cyborg by Brainiac after Krypton's destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestin View Post
    Mystery Clark being Prime could work though in my opinion his arc should be finished with The Blackest Night. It was pretty good ending for him that was then completely undone by his last appearance in Teen Titans.

Personally, if he were to be used again, I would having him be involved in more meta adventure and as a hero seeking a redemption instead of his usual cartoon-y villainy. Morrison's Multiversity's sequel would really work since Prime already has a perspective of the superhero worlds as comic books and a villains involved are going to be a challenge even to pre-Crisis Superman.
    My hope since the New 52 Superman died was that we would learn he was Superboy Prime, taken from the Source Wall and "repurposed" as Superman since the pre-Flashpoint Superman had been taken by Brainiac just before the timeline was changed.

This would have meant that Prime had been reborn as Superman and became a great hero worthy of the name and legacy, which was what Elliot S Maggin intended when he created the character. Instead, it seems that the New 52 Superman is going to turn out to be Superman Red or a construct of Manhattan.

If Superboy Prime is the mystery Clark Kent and is a villain, I'll be extremely disappointed. I've not forgotten or forgiven what Johns did to Kal-L, Lois, and Superboy Prime, though I suspect DiDio was behind their destruction/corruption due to his hatred for multiple versions of the same character.

I think Prime deserves to be redeemed, restored to an Earth still in 1984, and go on to become Superman and have a life not unlike the one we see in Secret Identity.

We can ALWAYS use a SBP.

I find him hilario

Astonishing Member

He's technically back, kind of, as of Super-Powers #3 in the Tiny Titans-verse. :P

The Cyborg Superman showing up in Supergirl is Zor-El her father. I know weird,but in the new 52, Zor-El was changed into the Cyborg by Brainiac after Krypton's destruction.
    oh man, that is weird, I haven't followed Supergirl in the New 52, didn't know that. So I guess there's a chance henshaw is indeed the "Superman Black". My basis for Prime being the mystery Clarke is that he's connected to OZ, or "out of time" or connected to Rebirth, if not, then yeah good chance hes Henshaw.