Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Does Anyone Else Prefer Captain America With Black Widow?

I don't know if it's solely in the movies but I think Sharon Carter is Peggy's granddaughter in the movies, and I think it's weird that Sharon is Steve's love interest. I mean it's weird right? That he would date Sharon given her relation to Peggy and to date Steve I think is weird. Maybe it's because I liked Widow and Cap in the Avengers Animated Movies but I just don't feel like Sharon and Steve really fit in MCU (they feel forced) though my preference might also be do to the fact that Scarlet and Chris have worked a lot together in the past and because of that they work very well together.

No, I prefer Black Widow with Winter Soldier.

Romanogers is cancer.

Astonishing Member

As another AU thing I don't mind it. Steve and Natasha as the parents of the kid in Next Avengers for example.

But in 616 Cap's always gonna be with Sharon, maybe Diamondback. XD

And as for Natasha I too think her biggest love interest is pretty much accepted as Bucky at this point.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Well, assuming Steve was back being back to ''good-guy'' Steve it'd be a little odd for him to date Natasha, what with the whole ''don't date your mates ex bro'' thing LOL.

I certainly wouldn't mind it if they were to ship. I thought the characters had nice chemistry in Winter Soldier.

interesting dynamic with Steve seemingly being a goody two shoes AMERICA!!!! soldier while Natasha is a spy who no one can really read lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Diamondback forever, Sharon never.

I want Steve with Diamondback or Scarlet Witch. Black Widow is better with Bucky.

I ship Captain America and Captain Marvel(Chris Evans for Brie Larson)

I don't think MCU Natasha should have been paired with anyone there. She's good friends with Cap and Clint and they shouldn't ruin that with a romance and they definitly shouldn't have done that with Banner as there was NO chemistry whatsoever.

Cap and Sharon on the other hand have a lot of chemistry and it all works quite well. And I don't see how it's weird. It's not like he had an actual relationship with Peggy. There was just "interest" in each other and now there is interest between Sharon and him. I mean I know a guy who dated a girl and years later her sister and everyone was just fine with it. Why should it be different in Comics?

I also thing they have the right amount of chemistry, it doesn't feel forced to me at all.

Funny enough: A Winter Soldier x Natasha Romance would be kinda hard to establish in the MCU at this point. I just hope they let the Banner thing rest and go on to more important matters. I mean they have ar with Thanos coming up.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't understand why people think Steve's relationship with Sharon in the movies is weird. Yea, Steve and Peggy liked each other but they didn't actually get to do anything. Steve became a glacier before their relationship can take a first step.

Incredible Member

Sharon is as the main romantic couple of Steve, Peggy was never really important in the comics, only because of the movies it seems they are increasing their importance and creating several haters for Sharon, which for me is one of the coolest and toughest characters of marvel, his relationship with Steve is great and does not have to be spoiled because of people who hate the character being that they never read a comic from Captain America !!!

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I still hold out for Daredevil and Widow.

Cap can bang Bucky, we need more LGBTs.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post

Cap can bang Bucky, we need more LGBTs.
    It saddens me that people don't value platonic relationships.