Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DV1Band View Post
    The consensus here seems to be that although Ben was the original Scarlet Spider, Kaine earned the name, and should be the one to continue with it.
    Is there really a consensos? You have diverging opinions on the matter in this thread alone.

In what way Kaine will stand on Ben having the name again will surely be an ongoing plot but it should be noted that neither originally was comfortable being called "Scarlet Spider" for very different reasons. Ben because of Peter and with trying not to fall into being a hero and Kaine exactly because of Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    it should be noted that neither originally was comfortable being called "Scarlet Spider" for very different reasons. Ben because of Peter and with trying not to fall into being a hero and Kaine exactly because of Ben.
    Obviously we also all remember that the very popular character Ken Ellis is the creator of the Scarlet Spider monicker in-universe.

-Pav, who wonders if/when he'll ever pop up again...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Aracely was a great character (to me she was a better kamala type character before kamala was a thing) who deserves to come back.
    I also think she's a great character, <3 Aracely. I really hope she gets worked back in.

I'm a 90s kid and I'm guessing I'm not the only one hence them bringing back this clone storyline for new stories and Ben F'n Reilly getting his own series again. It was weird how they had Kaine getting his own comic when I wanted Ben Reilly but I gave it a chance and ended up liking it. In another thread they ask are there too many spider characters? There could be but not when they're killing it with great stories IMO!
    Thor: "I was flying through the cosmos, on my way to Midgard, when something struck me in the face. It was blood."