Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calighoula View Post
    There are lots of cool things Strange can do, but elements of WWH obviously found their way into Ragnarok. But you can always get busy on the, uh, Twitter or something.
    Nah, as you said Strange is not going to summon a demon, that make you unhappy not me. And I don't tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Nah, as you said Strange is not going to summon a demon, that make you unhappy not me. And I don't tweet.
    Strange might have a bigger role then we were lead to believe but it wont be that big. Hulk is already in danger of showing up thor they arent gonna have Strange come in and have a huge role. Cap might be able to hold center stage in a movie soaked with other stars iono if thor could and i think hemsworth does a great job.

With all the planet hulk making its way in i wish we would get Hiroim in a small supprt role. He was the best charatcer in planet hulk after hulk imo. We laready saw Thor kill someone from Korgs race in dark world.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Divine Sources: Dr. Strange can channel the extra-dimensional energy of mystical and non-mystical beings in multiple dimensions (known as Principalities) to empower his spells. This can take the form of standard spells ("Crimson Bands of Cyttorak") or just stating what he wants to occur and channeling some being to make it happen. It is unknown at this time what debt, if any, he incurs by invoking the powers that be. There is no strict quid pro quo (as the simple acknowledgement and invoking of the entity increases the entity's own powers, inexplicably), though some entities will feel he is obliged to heed their call when they need help in their conflicts as did the Vishanti. This ability to be a conduit to multiversal power sources has given rise to the phrase "Dr. Strange is as powerful as the god he invokes." Doctor Strange's powers typically come from one of three divine sources: The Vishanti (a trinity formed of Hoggoth, Oshtur, and Agamotto), the Octessence (a group of eight beings, consisting of Balthakk, Cyttorak, Farallah, Ikonn, Krakkan, Raggadorr, Valtorr, and Watoomb) and other beings who owe him a debt (this includes Satannish and even Dormammu). However, certain abilities of his stem from more obscure sources, such as the Faltine, the Seraphim, Cinnibus, Sheol, Ikthalon, Denak, Cyndriarr, Munnopor, Morpheus, Dyzakk, the Olympian deities (such as Poseidon and Hades) and others.
    Although Dr. Strange primarily uses spells that are considered 'white magic', he will use spells from other disciplines such as black magic, elemental magic, and catastrophe magic when necessary.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Stephen...ge_(Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Strange might have a bigger role then we were lead to believe but it wont be that big. Hulk is already in danger of showing up thor they arent gonna have Strange come in and have a huge role. Cap might be able to hold center stage in a movie soaked with other stars iono if thor could and i think hemsworth does a great job.

With all the planet hulk making its way in i wish we would get Hiroim in a small supprt role. He was the best charatcer in planet hulk after hulk imo. We laready saw Thor kill someone from Korgs race in dark world.
    If Strange has a much larger role than originally suggested, and we need to see some bona fide Strange-ness. We've seen the time reversal trick, and that's not really sorcery.

Well, I believe Miek has been confirmed, so I think the Warbound will have some presence in the movie, if not a big one.

Shame we probably won't get to see Caiera though...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I believe Miek has been confirmed, so I think the Warbound will have some presence in the movie, if not a big one.

Shame we probably won't get to see Caiera though...
    I dont need a hulk love interest which is what she would get reduced too. Give heroim the oldstrong and have him played similar to donnie yens charatcer in rogue one, except not blind.

Do you think thor is part of this version of the warbound or do you think the formation and bond between them all happen before thor arrives and were just told about it not shown. I think more likely miek and others appear shortly but not as warbound just other prisoners on this planet. Would be cool if hiroim was teaching hulk to control his rage and thats how we get a more articulate hulk. But i feel like a role that meaty wouldnt have garnered attention upon casting,
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-09-2017 at 10:34 AM.

I dont need a hulk love interest which is what she would get reduced too. Give heroim the oldstrong and have him played similar to donnie yens charatcer in rogue one, except not blind.
    Well she is a Hulk love interest, though I get your point .

And they probably don't want to give Hulk another relationship if Betty is really coming back for Infinity War...

Do you think thor is part of this version of the warbound or do you think the formation and bond between them all happen before thor arrives and were just told about it not shown. I think more likely miek and others appear shortly but not as warbound just other prisoners on this planet. Would be cool if hiroim was teaching hulk to control his rage and thats how we get a more articulate hulk. But i feel like a role that meaty wouldnt have garnered attention upon casting,
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Warbound are already formed or are just a loose collective of prisoners that come together when Thor, Hulk, and Valkyrie rebel against the Grandmaster.

That would probably be the extent of their role in the movie.

Well she is a Hulk love interest, though I get your point .

And they probably don't want to give Hulk another relationship if Betty is really coming back for Infinity War...

I wouldn't be surprised if the Warbound are already formed or are just a loose collective of prisoners that come together when Thor, Hulk, and Valkyrie rebel against the Grandmaster.

That would probably be the extent of their role in the movie.
    Hadnt heard that betty rumor, so tyler coming back as betty?

Has hulk actually talking in ragnarok been confirmed?

Hadnt heard that betty rumor, so tyler coming back as betty?

Has hulk actually talking in ragnarok been confirmed?
    That's the rumor, yeah .

I don't think it's been confirmed, but it's been teased that we'll be getting a smarter or more involved Hulk in this movie.

That's the rumor, yeah .

I don't think it's been confirmed, but it's been teased that we'll be getting a smarter or more involved Hulk in this movie.

I think hulk can talk in avengers 1 and 2 we just dont see it. Hes says puny god pretty clear doesnt sound like a toddler. Hes clearly said puny banner before given tonys reaction to saying it on accident. I just wanna see a pissed off hulk yell hes the strongest one there is smash his hands into the ground and then Thor say have at thee in response. Then ill be happy