Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Nicolla posted these on her Twitter:

https://twitter.com/NicolaScottArt/s...77467249041408

https://twitter.com/NicolaScottArt/s...81401185079296

Sooo pretty sure that's just the beginning of the fight we saw there.

Well, I just read the issue and we got exactly zero explanations about the lies and everything we were discussing (SPOILER: except for the confirmation Diana doesn't know where Themyscira is).

It felt really, really rushed. But it was a finale after all. I liked it. Nicola's art is SUPERB.

3,5/5 here.

Spectacular Member

An interesting issue but everything happened too fast and too easy to finish.
    This Year one arc is good but still cannot compare to Perez's.

P.S. How about link this issue with the spoiler of the movie come out yesterday? Ares, man-made poisons

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Loved Nicola Scott's art, but, the dialogue/language grated on the nerves...I appreciate the sentiment of using the thees and thous, in keeping with the mythological theme, but the way they were used...hmmm..."thine courage" not thy courage...and then elsewhere we saw the modern americanism of "my sacrifice, to come defend this world".....Shakespeare it wasn't.

As to the conclusion of the overall story of "The Lies" well I'll have to look over that again, I must admit I didn't follow it well...I don't really like these Year One type of stories that DC likes to do, I don't generally have the patience to wait for an arc that takes a year to conclude...I suppose it's a way of setting out your stall for the creative team involved, but I'll be glad to keep up better now with Diana's forthcoming adventures/development going forward...

Cheers

Jon