Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I don't. And sorry, if what you said really was the case, lois said should have said in a thought bubble that Jon has a bad memory. It just comes off as lazy writing if not.
    Nah, Jon's just a kid being a kid.

Not to mention it's the type of writing that gets a new reader up to speed. "Every issue is someone's first"... is a maxim worth remembering.

Quote Originally Posted by andersonh1 View Post
    Nah, Jon's just a kid being a kid.

Not to mention it's the type of writing that gets a new reader up to speed. "Every issue is someone's first"... is a maxim worth remembering.
    Also, Jon does remember her, his question is a response to the word "her" - meaning that he's clarifying who "her" is as that's rather ambiguous.

The "this world's version, yes" is definitely "new reader fill-in". Tends to be kinda clunky in comics, but really not that big of a deal.

Then the "wow, she looks just like you" part I took as the pictures reminding Jon (and him reminding the reader) of just how much she looks like his mom as opposed to him now knowing (New52-Lois did meet Jon, after all - but either an "I still can't get over how much she looks like you" or using "...." at the end of the sentence instead of the exclamation point would have conveyed that better.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/