BANNED

Default Sensational She Hulk comic book. Any fans still enjoy it?

Anyone here still fans of the Sensational She Hulk comic from 1989 to 1994?

Issue 60 was the final issue. Me personally thought the comic was the best series for She Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post
    Anyone here still fans of the Sensational She Hulk comic from 1989 to 1994?

Issue 60 was the final issue. Me personally thought the comic was the best series for She Hulk.
    I just picked up and read the new TPB She-Hulk by John Byrne: The Returned and enjoyed it quite a bit. Byrne is my all-time favorite comic book artist so I primarily bought it just for that but it was a fun read.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

BANNED

A new trade paperback came out for the old Sensational She Hulk? When did it come out?

Extraordinary Member

It came out late last year. Before that they'd only collected the first 8 issues that Byrne did before he quit, in one of many fights with his editors. Finally they brought out his return to the series.

I like it and it was actually one of the first runs that got me interested in Marvel comics, because it was so different from the usual superhero stuff. Looking back on it, maybe Byrne overdid the fourth-wall breaking, but it was fun and there really hadn't been a lot of mainstream superhero comics that were genuinely funny.