Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, that's probably right .

Speaking of Lobo, anyone curious about NuLobo's fate should read the latest issue of Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps .
    I'm curious but I don't want to buy the issue... care to fill me in?
    "You address omnipotence. Tread carefully."

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    I'm curious but I don't want to buy the issue... care to fill me in?
    spoilers:
    NuLobo is in one of Larfleeze/Braniac's jars.

He's the only being they don't free from captivity, preferring to "put him on the shelf" .
    end of spoilers

DC really shouldn't have put Eclipso in that fold out preview. The reveal would have been a bit more enjoyable. Kinda sucks that they blew the twist.
    I'm intrigued by this current version of Lobo we've seen in this series and over in Suicide Squad this week. He still has his classic violent tendencies but seems to follow his "moral" code way more than the unhinged Main Man in the past. The 90s Lobo would kill someone for looking at him the wrong way while this version only takes someone out if the price is right. It seems like DC is trying to soften him up but keep the classic elements. I can see them trying to make him more like Deadpool going forward, but obviously not as jokey. A character who is over the top but without the straight up villain tendencies. The traditional homicidal maniac Lobo just wouldn't work on a Justice League team.

Nice to see Cyborg getting a moment to shine. Cool that they showed that Vic is a super genius even without his cybernetic enhancements.

Okay, who thought putting Diana in that pose was a good idea? And shouldn't she be immune to mind control due to the Lasso any way?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Okay, who thought putting Diana in that pose was a good idea? And shouldn't she be immune to mind control due to the Lasso any way?
    Black diamond is pretty OP. Max on his own isn't going control her.

Been lurking since '08 Marik Swift's Avatar

That and about 90% of the time she needs to wrap the lasso around herself for it to work.

Plot convenience really.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marik Swift View Post
    That and about 90% of the time she needs to wrap the lasso around herself for it to work.

Plot convenience really.
    Yeah Black diamond and eclipso is damn OP. He is damn near spectre level.

BANNED

how can max control the heart of darkness without his brain exploding? Eclipso should be possessing him rather than vice versa. I also find the way they dealt with johnny sorrow was PIS. It doesn't matter what your frame of mind is you look you are dead. Harley Queen is becoming Batman's equivalent The Harley Goddess's.

Spectacular Member

I think Johnny Sorrow is gonna pop back up some time in the future to lead up to the reintroduction of the JSA similar to what they seem to be doing with Emerald Empress.