Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast
    BANNED

After how poorly handled season 2 was.....I worry about time travel being the crux of this season.

Can't wait for season3.
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

This is even better than I thought it would be.

Edit:

Yep. This is borderline brilliant.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 06-24-2019 at 07:50 PM.

They made Lenny hotter and added Switch (who I thought might have been Jubilee at first
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

BANNED

I'm cautiously optimistic. I love Legion's visuals and weirdness....but I need plot too. Let's hope that focus comes back after last season.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I'm cautiously optimistic. I love Legion's visuals and weirdness....but I need plot too. Let's hope that focus comes back after last season.
    Screw caution, this intro episode of the season was phenomenal. Anyone not enthralled with this can never be pleased or happy in life, game over, just quit and surrender to depression and despair for eternity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Screw caution, this intro episode of the season was phenomenal. Anyone not enthralled with this can never be pleased or happy in life, game over, just quit and surrender to depression and despair for eternity.
    Ha! I so want to be there. That's how I felt about season 1: I'd make the case it was among the best single season of television we've seen even in this awesome era of television. It was so freaking brilliant! And then last season.....ugh, what a slog.

So this one reminded me of season one and I'm excited for that, but damned if the bitterness of last season's disappointment isn't still there with me. I'm trying to let it go though!

Saw the Season 3 premiere.
    Quite trippy and cool, as usual.

Still, seeing Fahrouk alongside David's former friends like it's no freaking business and them all mercilessly plotting to kill him....makes my stomach turn.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 06-27-2019 at 12:06 AM.

Just gonna paste from different thread but ...
    dang first episode was good...it woulda been a HUUUUGE fan wanna if the Time Traveler turned out to be Magik....I would. Have. Died.
    but Switch is cool like how they portray her using her powers+ she adds some diversity to the show kinda
    *rolleyes emoji* the black dudes a robot now

Man, what an episode.

Lenny dead, Clark dead, Legion unleashed and Syd inside David.

Also, what is he gonna change next?

I just fucking love this show.

BANNED

I thought this episode was a bit of a let down considering the stakes the previous episode set.....

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I thought this episode was a bit of a let down considering the stakes the previous episode set.....
    It's the target enemy faced, going against division is never going to be as interesting and enthralling as interdimensional time demons that exist outside time and eat time that seep into reality when time travelers go too far back. I mean just listen to that description, it's insane, and so mundane humanoid enemies can't hope to compete against that. The most interesting part of the episode was at the end when they showed up in that doorway that would not close. They are still a factor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    It's the target enemy faced, going against division is never going to be as interesting and enthralling as interdimensional time demons that exist outside time and eat time that seep into reality when time travelers go too far back. I mean just listen to that description, it's insane, and so mundane humanoid enemies can't hope to compete against that. The most interesting part of the episode was at the end when they showed up in that doorway that would not close. They are still a factor.
    Agreed, it was going to be hard to match the momentum of the last episode but you sorta have to don't you?

I keep hoping this show is going to run on into a glorious ending but my confidence in that is shaken right now.

This was by far the worst episode of the series.

Just too weird, fillerish and downright boring. Also, no David.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    This was by far the worst episode of the series.

Just too weird, fillerish and downright boring. Also, no David.
    I thought it was just ok, not terrible. Any episode focusing on Syd is going to be dull, there is nothing interesting about that character at all. The big draws are David, followed by timer traveler girl and Amal Farouk in a tie, followed by male crazy scientist Carry, followed by Lenny, followed by the gay division guy (he's always interesting to see on screen to me for some reason).

Syd is damn near dead last, if not dead last. She might be behind the gender fluid mustache bot clones in my eyes.