Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

The way the writing can blur the veil between what maybe Haller's hallucinations and reality makes the storytelling unique and trippy. The second episode was a bit more laid back and showed that he's on the beginning of learning how to control his powers. IIIRC Hawley said he wouldn't be able to do so in the first season, but just seeing the manifestations of his lack of control shows he's exceptionally powerful. I wonder if he'll be on par with Phoenix from the movies

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    I meant to bring up that booklet as well, it's been shown at least a couple of times and it's almost as creepy as the yellow eyed demon, the sinister look of the kid on the cover and the title and the depiction of maternal decapitation...

Again, is that a depiction of him? One of his personalities? Something he or another personality actually did?

This show is like crack. I need to see more right away. I think this is my favorite new series of the year.

The Expanse
    The Magicians
    Legion

That is what I most look forward to watching each week.
    All top-notch shows indeed.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Episode two was SO much better than episode one, they did a lot of cool stuff with the exposition and mixing it with power explanations and his backstory.

Really well done.

It's a shame they couldn't have started like this and made the pilot a flash back event.

luka76

Default The History of Legion

A detailed video of the unstable character and son of Charles Xavier known as Legion
    http://url2it.com/faotok
    Its a really interesting video you guys should check it out if your interested

There is a adfly ad i know, just wait out the 5 seconds its worth it
    Last edited by luka76; 02-22-2017 at 10:06 AM.

Episode 3 fries your brains in a pan, and then serves it back up in a nice batter of David's scariest memories.

There was a TV set showing one of his memories, which looked like a stretched canvas held up by straps, like some roughly constructed structure. I can't help but going back to Mojo, with all the crazy TV screens thrown every which way. But then again, this is definitely looking like a much different villain. It's still too hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    Episode 3 fries your brains in a pan, and then serves it back up in a nice batter of David's scariest memories.

There was a TV set showing one of his memories, which looked like a stretched canvas held up by straps, like some roughly constructed structure. I can't help but going back to Mojo, with all the crazy TV screens thrown every which way. But then again, this is definitely looking like a much different villain. It's still too hard to tell.
    Yea i was all in on mojo till it appeared that he was walking and wearing a suit in episode 3 when he slams the door shut. Maybe its davids darkside, maybe its shadowking who dafuq knows with this show

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Episode 3 felt like naval gazing.

"We want to train you in your powers!"

*45 mins of wacky shit later*

"well fuck that idea"

Are we meeting his different personas or someone attacking his mind i dont know. Maybe the worlds angriest boy and not mojo are his evil personas

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Are they going to acknowledge Professor X, or dance around it, til season's end, if at all?
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Are we meeting his different personas or someone attacking his mind i dont know. Maybe the worlds angriest boy and not mojo are his evil personas
    I think you are hitting on what we are experiencing. It is a series of characters that most probably later on we find out it is also sub-characters.

I liked the interaction between David and Sydney. And it was kind of funny when he talked about feeling himself up when in her body, and she embarrassed him by saying she whacked off when in his body. Which she didn't.

LOL

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

What a crazy episode. I don't think the villain is Mojo though. I think it's the Shadow King
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

You know I didn't actually think of that until you brought it up, but for now I really think that his own mind is his own worse enemy. Doctor Bird said that his own mental defenses are becoming more resistant to training, so I think its one of his own personalities actively trying to keep him from being able to control his power. Unless at some point its revealed that he's the one turning his various personas against himself, I think he's his own worst enemy when it comes to actively trying to control his different personalities. It'd be crazy as hell if it were the Shadow king though, and its not a possibility I can dismiss outright-especially in a show this crazy.

I lost it when he opened that wormhole though, David's insanely powerful.

Which character projects images like that on screens to watch what others are doing - and like a TV show? I know the show is probably purposely throwing people off, but wow! Could they force to the Mojo side any more than this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    What a crazy episode. I don't think the villain is Mojo though. I think it's the Shadow King
    Ditto. Though in this continuity I wouldn't be totally shocked if the Shadow King was a rogue personality of David's.

Love the actors in this show, by the way. Really cool cast, really cool visuals.