Fantastic Member

Default The Powerpuff Girls vs. Magetta

The Powerpuff Girls vs. Magetta. Who wins?

Powerpuff Girls Would Win Via BFR

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Who ever Magetta is better be capable of throwing down with a Kryptonian if she wants to have a good chance of beating the girls 3 on 1.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Who ever Magetta is better be capable of throwing down with a Kryptonian if she wants to have a good chance of beating the girls 3 on 1.
    Magetta was one of the Universe 6 fighters in Dragon Ball Super. Dude's no slouch; he tanked a Final Flash head-on with almost no visible damage.

But yeah, Lazzlo's right; Vegeta won the fight by ringing him out. His reactions are good but his mobility is pretty crap and he can't fly, which puts the PPG at a sizable advantage here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Magetta was one of the Universe 6 fighters in Dragon Ball Super. Dude's no slouch; he tanked a Final Flash head-on with almost no visible damage.

But yeah, Lazzlo's right; Vegeta won the fight by ringing him out. His reactions are good but his mobility is pretty crap and he can't fly, which puts the PPG at a sizable advantage here.
    How do you figure? If it could shrug off attacks from Vegeta; the girls aren't hurting him.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    How do you figure? If it could shrug off attacks from Vegeta; the girls aren't hurting him.
    But if he's not that heavy and can't come back from being chucked into Kami's Tower or something, then he could still lose without taking damage.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

He tanked the Final Flash, but it pushed him back to the edge of the ring, and Geets just kept punching the crap out of him until he fell out.

But if he's not that heavy and can't come back from being chucked into Kami's Tower or something, then he could still lose without taking damage.
    He was heavy enough that Vegeta couldn't lift him, but the girls do have much better lifting feats.

Well yeah but that's ring out and this is Khazan. His species is also not supposed to be easy to lift, even for incredibly strong fighters. The fact that he wasn't sent flying each time Vegeta hit him shows he can keep himself grounded just fine.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

He tanked the Final Flash, but it pushed him back to the edge of the ring, and Geets just kept punching the crap out of him until he fell out.
    But this is Khazan tho. God proof dome with no BFR remember?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

But this is Khazan tho. God proof dome with no BFR remember?
    No.

05. Setting: The default battle area is the Arena of Khazan, a colossal arena that looks somewhat like a Roman Amphitheatre. It is typically a 250 feet by 200 feet ellipse, though the size is adjustable in accordance to the size of the contestants; the opposing sides start out about 100 feet from one another. The walls of the arena are completely indestructible, but there is no dome - space tosses are a legitimate winning strategy. Likewise the ground is simple earth and is not protected, making burying the opponent a viable strategy in some cases.

Fair enough then. If they can withstand his heat before he gets hot enough to really hurt them before the BFR, then they win via BFR.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Fair enough then. If they can withstand his heat before he gets hot enough to really hurt them before the BFR, then they win via BFR.
    I'm pretty sure they've swum through lava before.

I'm pretty sure they've swum through lava before.
    Eh; hard to say how hot Magettas lava is. The Saiyans can't handle the heat from the Earths core; but have fought in very, very close contact with lava before(Goku vs Frieza). So I'd like to think Magettas lava is hotter than normal. Though whther that would harm those who can outright swim in lava; idk.

One thing I'll say for GT is that they had the SSJ4 state have some heat resistant qualities to it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

He was heavy enough that Vegeta couldn't lift him, but the girls do have much better lifting feats.
    Agreed that the girls have better lifting feats, but did Vegeta even try lifting him? I recall watching the fight and wondering why the speedier Vegeta didn't just fly between the legs of his much slower opponent and then topple him over.

Well, that, and it was a move that Kid Goku loved to use against Ox-King-sized enemies.

Agreed on all counts about the PPG taking this, though. Considering Magetta's unique pros vs. cons, it'd be like USSJ Trunks vs. Cell, where the girls could lose to other characters weaker than a powerhouse like Magetta. Tone down his strength/durability to boost up his speed and agility a bit, and he'd maybe stand a better chance.
    Last edited by Cyke; 01-11-2017 at 02:51 PM.