Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Still doing better than the Wii U.
    Not if you look at the reveal of Xbox One vs PS4 vs Wii U, see Microsoft became dead last. Starting with many bad decisions from Ex-head of Xbox Don Mattrick who came out with worst reveal of Xbox One, don't forget they showed us Call Of Duty, Price is Right, and Star Trek the movie, and some NFL app no one cared about. And then there was the the DRM crap leading to a link saying if you loss your internet all your Xbox One could play DVD and Blue-Rays, and that if your band from Xbox live you loss all your games, and all you physical copies become paperweights. And you can't remove Kinect. And then there's that crap with Titanfall 1 saying that it can only run on Windows cloud, seeing how Titanfall 2 run pretty good on PS4 that was a good old pile of BS. And not forgetting the Angry Joe switch interview.

Now forgetting that Xbox One had the losses pre-orders and sales of Wii U went up, until Microsoft removed the DRM, and not forgetting that later to they removed Kinect because Wii U was starting to sell slightly better then Xbox One again. It was after Microsoft got rid of Kinect that Xbox One started to overwhelm Wii U. So it took Microsoft to Fire Don Mattrick, remove DRM and then later Kinect to get Xbox one to outsell Wii U.
    Last edited by ilostmyplace; 01-11-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilostmyplace View Post
    Not if you look at the reveal of Xbox One vs PS4 vs Wii U, see Microsoft became dead last. Starting with many bad decisions from Ex-head of Xbox Don Mattrick who came out with worst reveal of Xbox One, don't forget they showed us Call Of Duty, Price is Right, and Star Trek the movie, and some NFL app no one cared about. And then there was the the DRM crap leading to a link saying if you loss your internet all your Xbox One could play DVD and Blue-Rays, and that if your band from Xbox live you loss all your games, and all you physical copies become paperweights. And you can't remove Kinect. And then there's that crap with Titanfall 1 saying that it can only run on Windows cloud, seeing how Titanfall 2 run pretty good on PS4 that was a good old pile of BS. And not forgetting the Angry Joe switch interview.

Now forgetting that Xbox One had the losses pre-orders and sales of Wii U went up, until Microsoft removed the DRM, and not forgetting that later to they removed Kinect because Wii U was starting to sell slightly better then Xbox One again. It was after Microsoft got rid of Kinect that Xbox One started to overwhelm Wii U. So it took Microsoft to Fire Don Mattrick, remove DRM and then later Kinect to get Xbox one to outsell Wii U.
    As of September 30th, 2016 the Wii U has sold 13 million units worldwide. Nintendo has stopped production for the Wii U in Japan. That's not doing better than Xbone.

BANNED

As of September 30th, 2016 the Wii U has sold 13 million units worldwide. Nintendo has stopped production for the Wii U in Japan. That's not doing better than Xbone.
    As of right now, but back then Xbox one was pretty much dead. And Microsoft still has the worst reveal show ever for Xbox One.

That was around launch which was four years ago. Xbone sales picked up since then.

Being a former ps3 gamer I almost run to xbox when the first time I played xbox 360 console in 2014, then I choose xbox one for current generation, the gaming library for me is okay but I still want to play streetfighter V and king of fighters 14...anyway killerinstinct to me is just like a future fighting game, while the kof sf and mk series are stay in the past!
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

I was (and still am) legitimately salty when I heard this game got cancelled. I've been looking forward to it since it's announcement.

Astonishing Member

On the other hand, the XB1's failure likely cost Microsoft a shitton more money than the Wii U has Nintendo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nickthemkfan View Post
    Being a former ps3 gamer I almost run to xbox when the first time I played xbox 360 console in 2014, then I choose xbox one for current generation, the gaming library for me is okay but I still want to play streetfighter V and king of fighters 14...anyway killerinstinct to me is just like a future fighting game, while the kof sf and mk series are stay in the past!
    PS4 is so much better than Xbox One though.

Sony is no stranger to complete dominance. That's how it was during the PS2 era.
    I own a ps4 bit ive always preffered xbox. The controllers just feel way more natural and i like xbox live better.

That said i am worried about first party titles dying on xbox. Hopefuly paying for exclusives from a 3rd party like they did with rise of the tomb raider doesnt become the norm. That game should have been available on both consoles. If you want exclusive titles make them yourself and make them well. I bought a ps4 because god of war and uncharted. I get everything else for my xbox because like is said i just prefer xbox which is a unpopular thing to say.

By that metric alone yeah, but when you compare the quality of titles it really is a no brainer which is superior. Scalebound, in my opinion, represents the death of the Xbone due to the lack of stand out games for that system.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

By most accounts Sony had a big hiccup when they launched the PS3 with a much higher price tag and all. It took em a couple years and they managed to get back into that console war. Microsoft had a big blow to launch the X-Box One and still can't seem to recover enough.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    By that metric alone yeah, but when you compare the quality of titles it really is a no brainer which is superior. Scalebound, in my opinion, represents the death of the Xbone due to the lack of stand out games for that system.
    I'm not a fan of Nintendo first party which is all the Wii U really has. If you don't like Nintendo then what's there?

BANNED

That was around launch which was four years ago. Xbone sales picked up since then.
    Look, I'm putting fact where fact are. Yes Nintendo Wii U flopped, but Microsoft still has the worst reveals of this gen. The 2ed worst is Nintendo acting like Sega with the Switch. Even the long time 2ed party exclusive Lego City Undercover is going Multi platform. ouch. But that still don't say about the mess that Microsoft has made with 2ed party devs for Microsoft that don't has to do with Gears, Forza and Halo. Hell Microsoft released three Forza games in one year for Xbox One. ScaleBound, Project Spark, and Fable Legends all gone. And the Rise of the Tomb Raider sold better on PS4 and PC. And Quantum Break flopped so bad, that Remedy Entertainment themselves are now in Financial trouble.

I'm not a fan of Nintendo first party which is all the Wii U really has. If you don't like Nintendo then what's there?
    Well Nintendo isn't really a 'genre' anymore than 'superhero.' () The same company that produces Mario will also publish games like Fire Emblem and Bayonetta.

That being said though, if you don't like Nintendo games you probably should not buy a Wii U or Switch. I would say there is a difference between "These games are not for me," and "These games are not for me and therefore they are bad!"
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Omnes Viae Ad Infernum 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The legendary Fortress Of Solitude, the strangest place on earth

I was really shocked when I heard the news regarding Scalebound. I mean, it had not been too long ago when they showed a playable demo. And I think, whatever the reason is, it's the same reason why Microsoft isn't too big on *true*exclusives. They just can't (or at least shouldn't) depend on the same for franchises forever. As cool as they are, Gears Of War, Halo, Fable and Forza can only laast for so long. And hell, not that I think of it wasn't a Fable game canned not long ago, too?

Also, Kinect is dead. I asked them via Twitter, but as was expected, received no response.

EDIT: and this is coming from an Xbox fan.