Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Congratulations fans of GotG! If you haven't been reading deadpool or Uncann Avengers, you are in for a real treat from Duggan. I'm a little scared that this will mean he is off UA after this which is super sad for me. This does, however, mean that I might pick up this book and have to get a little guardians history lesson. He's such a good writer.
    I really hope this doesn't mean the end of Uncanny Avengers, but I think he is able to handle both books and the Deadpool series.

Hmm, this might be interesting, off hand, I liked his deadpool work, so it might be good.

While I hate obvious MCU synergy attempts, Gerry Duggan's a great writer. I'm sure it'll be great

BANNED

Bendis is off the book?

Thank the Stars! I can follow the Guardians again.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Congratulations fans of GotG! If you haven't been reading deadpool or Uncann Avengers, you are in for a real treat from Duggan. I'm a little scared that this will mean he is off UA after this which is super sad for me. This does, however, mean that I might pick up this book and have to get a little guardians history lesson. He's such a good writer.
    UA is probably done. It won't have much of a purpose after IVX (Unity will either have been achieved or be a lost cause) and certainly not after Secret Empire.