Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Kinda disappointed he skirted around the fact that one of the complaints of the Warren/Laura relationship IS that it's damaging. Much of Warren's treatment of her in the first two arcs of ANXM — ESPECIALLY the Blob arc — borders on outright emotional abuse. IE the part where he's all but screaming at her while taking it out on Dukes is NOT healthy.
    He cannot responsibly answer that question because he is not writing All New X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The way I read it is that Taylor's just not going to touch on it. That doesn't mean someone else won't break them up, IE Bunn on XMB, or whoever is writing the primer setting up the new status quo post-IvX. Hell, Hopeless could even end it when he wraps up ANXM.
    Best way to go. Someone on high wants this to continue so the best thing is to acknowledge its a thing then shove it into a corner.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Love this series. Really enjoy Tom Taylor's efforts to make X-23 worthy of being Wolverine. This whole series has been one of the best X-books to emerge since Secret Wars. There's just so much to enjoy. Where else are you going to see a little girl with a pet wolverine? I'm glad he's not touching too much on X-23's relationship with O5 Angel. I think the less said about that messy affair, the better. I'd much rather he focus on how X-23 moves forward from the current Enemy of the State II arc. She's always had a target on her back, but Taylor is digging deep, uncovering some of X-23's earliest enemies. He even cited material from some of her first major stories with her aunt and cousin. Those kinds of connections really help make this personal for X-23. I hope that continues as the series unfolds. There's a lot to love about it and I hope Taylor continues take X-23 in this direction. She's about to make her big movie debut. The time couldn't be better to make X-23 more awesome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Gabby going to the school sounds like a good idea, especially if she could be added to Jubilee's squad.

I hope Gambit becomes a regular presence in the book. I wouldn't mind Psylocke appearing either.