Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt396 View Post
    Good things are worth waiting for.
    Maybe, but 4 years?

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt396 View Post
    Good things are worth waiting for.
    I really hope so. I find Morrison hit & miss. This sounds terrific though.

New team on Wonder Woman

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
    Grayson is at the top of my list because of Mikel Janin and the story is very interesting for the character, which is a favorite of mine. The artists on Deathstroke, Wonder Woman and Teen Titans are also the main reason I'm picking them up. Deathstroke is one of my favorite characters at DC, I've been buying Teen Titans since the New 52 debut, and this will be the first time I've ever considered buying Wonder Woman. The weekly Earth 2 is a maybe since I haven't bought into the Future's End story so far. Suicide Squad, Multiversity, and the two Gotham related books don't interest me at all. I'm hoping there might be some other new titles announced that will grab my interest. I know it's been out for a while now but Sinestro has been great if you haven't given it a chance.
    Couple of new titles announce recently. Lobo, which may be good but I will pass on buying. Klarion is definitely a surprise and I love JL Dark so I'm adding it to my pull list. I mentioned earlier that Sinestro was great, and it is as a solo series, but now that all the GL titles are at it again with some crossover bull I'm dropping it and Red Lanterns. Still on the fence about picking up the Earth 2 weekly series even though I found out it has nothing to do with Future's End. The talent lineup is really good so far in the solicits for October.